I booked my appt. for my 3d sono! UPDATE at bottom

edited October 2011 in December 2011
I originally said that I wanted to wait til I was atleast 30 weeks. But then I thought since Im getting paid this week I might as well do it this Sat. I will be 29 weeks. I didnt want to wait til the following week since I work the weekend and I get paid the week after. I would be 31 weeks but I didnt want to wait too long. I wanted to make sure they were able to see her. My dr. gave me a surprise sono weeks ago on the 2d and she was looking head on so I got to see her orbits (eye socket since you cant see eyes on 2d) and she was making a weird movement with her mouth. It was so clear it just made me more anxious to see her features. When I was pregnant with my daughter I never even heard of 3d sonos and this may be my last child (if dr cooperates) so this will be an experience. I CANT WAIT! :-D

Comments

• It's so great. We loved ours. Enjoy it! :ar!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I loved mine too and did it at 29 weeks. We got some really good pictures.
  • Im even more anxious now...lol Im going to make an album with all of my pictures just like I did last time. I should know this by now but can someone tell me how to paste pictures to a post?
  • Yea def worth the money there awesome wish I culd have another one
  • edited October 2011
    exciting! i'm going next monday when i turn 30 weeks..i never done this with my other kids too but i did get a peek of her at my u/s @ 26 weeks and i will get another peek from my doc @ 32 weeks :)

can't wait to see our cute lil december babies!
  • %%- good luck my first one didn't see anything my second 3d she covered her head w her legs she's breach so one more try to get it again limb
  • edited October 2011
    Right now I know her exact location. Shes head down with her feet to the upper left. Eveytime she kicks her little butt sticks out...lol My coworker asked me where her butt was yesterday and I showed her, then she hit my stomach (lightly of course) and I asked her what is she doing she said "smacking that ass" lmao we both burst out laughing, that woman is too much...lol (ok back on topic) @darknesofnight4u I hope she doesnt have the umbilical cord in the way, I would hate to have to wait a few days to try again. Hell, shes already played this game with me. Too bad she was the only one laughing. @myHEARTZx3 I know before we know it our December babies we will be here! *biting nails* The crazy thing is I already have a 2d sono scheduled for next week but o well I will just compare the pix. I CANT WAIT! Lol
  • i know right lol they turned me all different ways to get her to move where they can get one but it didnt happen i wanna know what shes going to look like lol my sisters 3d omg it look exactly like my neice like down to a t lol
  • edited October 2011
    So I had the sono done. Its nice to put a face to the person behind the kicks...lol She has her fathers nose and my lips. It was hard for the tech to get a great shot since she was hugging the placenta and would not move for nothing. Her eyes were opened the whole time we even caught her blinking! It looked weird to me since I'm so used to seeing pics with the babies eyes closed. The room was dark so I kept wondering what she was looking at...lol When it was time for my appointment I was starving. We caught her licking her umbilical cord a few times, and sucking on it. She was hungry too, df got me something to eat afterwards. The tech said she has a head full of hair (that explains the heartburn) but I could only see it on the 2d. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how but for now I will post her pic in my profile.
  • lol our experiences were similar. when she told me to move to my right side my placenta was blocking her eye u can see it in some pics. isn't exciting seeing them in action in our bellies. i couldn't stop smiling and it makes me happy everytime i see the pics and think about it. i still have to watch my dvd maybe tonight with the kids again.
  • ok that didnt work...lol back to the drawing board...
  • U have to post the html code its starts with < a href or something lol
  • ok let me try again. I have been on this thing since I got home at 12:30...smh Im determined lol
  • U got it! Lol

Aww she looks so peaceful in the first pic :) and she has long fingers like my baby lol...i can't wait to see them out of our wombs! Hahaha
  • I DID IT! :-D ok I was going to edit them but I figured why even bother. I use my full name on facebook anyways. I feel so slow the option for the html code was on the right of the screen I was looking for the code on the top *smacks forehead* Thanks @myHEARTZx3 for helping me. (why are you still up, I dont normally see you on this late...lol)
  • Lol idk why I just don't like my name out there even though its on fb haha and I'm up because its only 8:23pm here bout to tell my kids its bedtime :) I love these 3d pics. I wish I could go every week lol. I just finished watching my dvd haha
  • @myHEARTZx3 df was getting bored watching them. The tech had his attention for the first 10 minutes but after 30 he was done...smh MEN! I asked him why he stopped looking his reponse was that it was basically the same thing over and over. I tried my best not to get mad, I wasnt about to let him ruin this for me. I could watch that all day, everyday. You cant get more reality than that, especially in 3d. I understand what you mean about the full name thing, completely understandable. I would go every week too but then I would be broke even though return visits are only $55. But Im just glad I got it done. It makes all of the aches and pains worth it. Well Im going to head off of this thing now, Ive gotten so used to my phone since its small. This laptop feels heavy! Goodnight :)