l still want to stay pregnant forever!!!

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I have 32 days left and I want to stay pregnant at least til January. I have everything I need but I want to finish this semester of school. I also want to just have a little more me time LOL! Anyone else like this?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im kinda with @mama2be11_4_11 i dont want my period to come i do want her in forever but because i know shes safe in there lol but i know its going to end and they make birthcontroll for the period thing lol
  • I wanted to start pregnant forever... I knew she was safe inside me... Always nourished, always comforted... And I was never alone, no matter where I was.
  • I'm kinda the same, this is my second little boy and I might have 32 days left but after being told they may have to induce me in 2 weeks as they think he's to small I'm in panic mode and just feel not ready for this!! I want him to stay in there for at least another couple of months so I know everything at home is ready for him!
  • I wanted to be prego til November lol but I am so ready! Thank God I'm getting induced because my belly is so big its uncomfortable to move! So that feeling will pass lol.
  • Aww my baby made a week yesterday and I kinda wish she was still inside of me...I love holding her but I miss that bond we had with her just kicking inside me!
  • @thehumancrockpot YAY we are really close I want to have her on the 11th I think that will be a great birthday!!!
    @mama2b11_4_11 ugh yes periods dont remind me that is the worse part of not being pregnant. I also cramp bad @darknesofnight4u what birthcontrol were you on the pills I always take make me have periods
    @mythica that is one thing I will really miss I always have someone to talk to and she just kicks while I talk and rub my tummy lol!!!
    @mums_the_word I with you when are you due?
    @jensenmommy15 I am the complete opposite I fine i dont feel too uncomfortable and I can still see my feet lol!!! Have you had your bundle yet??? or is that tomorrow Im so confused seems like everyone on pregly has there babies collectively lol!!!
    @missq_1sttimemommy2b I will miss the kicks as well at least you passed the hard part LABOR lol!!!
  • @Mybabe I'm due on the 12th of November, fingers crossed he gets to stay in until then!
  • I was like that with both kids but at the same time couldn't wait
  • Ahh same here
  • @Mybabe i had the implanon i had mine like once every 3-4 months and was supper light and only lasted like 4 days im gunna get it again after the baby comes out
  • I was that way & went a week early. lol
  • @mums_the_word we have the same due date!!!
    @mamaof4 please don't jinx me LOL!!!
  • Me.too!!! I'm being induced Tuesday night and it seems too soon now:/
  • I cant wait!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.