Sex Positions....

edited October 2011 in Labor
Hey ladies! The hunny & i havent had sex since ive been this far along due to so much cramping.... any suggestions on the best sex positions? Trying to get more contractions coming... a little scared im too big for him :">

Comments

• We had trouble finding a comfortable position this past weekend (I'm due in 10 days) and reverse cowgirl seemed to be the most comfortable for me but with one leg off the couch onto the floor so all my weight wouldnt have to be on my thighs...hope that makes sense lol
  • and that also helped take my weight off of him bcuz I also felt like I was going to squash the poor thing being that I weigh MORE than him now! :-(( ...omg I never thought I would be able to say that...
  • @excitedforoctober thanks love! It makes sense lol Im due in 4 days (hoping this will start some regular contractions) & its been abt 3 weeks since our last time & i wasnt this big... im so scared imma squish him & the baby lol & dont feel bad i weigh more than my hunny too :(
  • Lol, hope it works for you! We hadn't done it in 3 weeks too and it helped bring contractions on but they stopped after a while...Good luck! :)
  • We pretty much stick with doggy style. It's not often but it works.
  • Aww thanks @excitedforoctober! Its caused bleeding previously thats why we stopped... mayb he will make my water break!
  • I hope so, labor dust!!! ;-)
  • @blueberrysmom thats my fiances favorite position! But he gets so happy & rough it starts to hurt! :(
  • Doggy style! That's all I know since I've been pregnant lol
  • @lovinmyunborn LOL... mayb if i tell him to b gentle it will work! Most of my pregnancy ive been lazy so i jus lay on my back & let him do the work! sad right? Lol oh well hell live...
  • Ok hard for me to explain. But you lay on your side and he'll be on his knees thrusting into you. Not sure if you can picture it.. um.. oh your bottom leg is between his and your top leg is bent infront of you.

Helpful? I hope so
  • @leggs2011 im laying here tryna do it & picture it at the same time but i think i got it! LOL
  • We do spooning alot when we get sick of doggy, its also good cos you can lay there a little while after and let his stuff do its job without it all leaking out.
  • Ok :) we saw it in a sex position book. Sometimes he'll even hold my top leg for more thrusting power. Haha
    goodluck mama. Labor dust :) I still have 30 days but wouldn't mind going in 18 or so.
  • I recently I discovered I liked the couch - we went a few weeks as well without sex because the time before that was uncomfortable. I'm 35+3 weeks. As uncomfortable as it is now, I can't imadgine how it will be at 39 weeks.
    @Leggs2011 that sounds interesting... I think I'll have to try it as well!
  • @leggs2011 they have so many free sex positions apps i was thinking of downloading one or two of them lol... & thanks for the dust... those 30 will FLY past watch wat i tell u :)
  • @hopefulmom2be we tried the couch... it didnt work then so i kno its gonna be even worse now.... :(
  • edited October 2011
    Here's a link http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&gl=us&q=sex position one leg up&sa=N#i=1

Its like that but I cant stretch my leg up like that!! If the link doesn't work just google 'sex positions one leg up' :)

I had a sex position app dowloaded on my phone before. Id send them to my hubby. Haha. Sex just isn't pleasurable for me anymore. :/ I try. The time before hubby asked if it felt good and I told him its not doing anything for me. He blurted out jokingly 'its like fucking a dead corpse' I started to cry. Which is weird b.c. I know he was joking. I haven't been hormonal this whole pregnancy.
  • edited October 2011
    @leggs2011 OHHHHH I SEE LOL... & i understand its not pleasurable for me either i do it to make him happy... & men can b so onsensitive at times! But im sure he didnt mean to hurt ur feelings! :) im sure my dude says that abt me all the time!
  • @leggs2011 omg that looks like it hurts lol
  • Me and the hubbie do doggie and cowgirl its easyer on the belly and hips also spooning is good too
  • He rly didn't mean it. We were talking and joking before he said it. And I laughed along with him and tried to have it not affect me. But as soin as he seen my pout face he said babe then I started to cry a little. We joked about it as I was crying. I felt so silly.

@lovingmyunborn don't have him hold your leg up like that! Haha it'll hurt that way. I just bend my leg to the side or he'll hold it up a little and to the side.
  • We only have one position now I'm huge which is us laying on our sides with bd behind me, seems to get the job don't lol
  • @Leggs2011 lol that's my favorite position even when I'm not preggers! He can get super deep :)
  • We do it with me on my side n him on his knees behind me. That's the most comfortable position we've found and he gets pretty deep so it usually sets off contractions
  • Good ideas ladies thanks! :)
  • @kingsmama exactly! We used that position before baby too.