Kicking bd to there curve

edited October 2011 in USA moms
Wer can't seem to compromise becausr wer both want our way....he wants us to be a
family..im done and tired of the rollercoaster of lies and heartache he isnt worth it im done ....sorry london I tried

Comments

• If he shows change and progress then maybe he can be there for his daughter.....he had some groing up 2 do
  • Your feelings toward your BD, should not be the reason he and his daughter don't have an opportunity to bond.

For example...I could be the biggest piece of crap mofo west of the Mississippi, but to my child, I have a clean slate. I'm brand new to her..and anyone else doesn't matter. Baby mama included, my obligation as a parent is to the child, only.

..unless there are drugs involved or reasons why the child could potentially be endangered. The dad should get a chance to be a dad, no matter if you get along with him. Because, social service is set up to assist in your personal vindication, you'll have your revenge at some point. Besides, you'll probably get a chance to control when he sees the baby.

Be compassionate...put aside your personal crap...do the right thing for the baby..

*OMFGimmaBABYDADDY
  • I definitely agree with you @OMFGimma babydaddy
  • That really sucks hun.. but I do agree with @omfgimmababydaddy he should still see the baby even if u want it supervised even... but I also agree bout the drugs.. im actually seeking all rights from mine because of all the drugs in and out of his home and how addicted he is.. but good luck to you!
  • Yea but not all men are good parents. Drugs or no drugs. I wont let my baby aline with my husband when he drives. He wont help me with the baby its always an excuse...i dont believe just because he is a dad that he will be a good one.. just make sure you have supervised visitation first.. good luck
  • I can't stand my bd we don't get along for nothing
    Its ova for us after 2kids
    I'm really done I'm ready to move on its just way to much for me
  • Srry to hear that
  • Lmao...

Well...

My BMs were friends, at one time...now, they basically hate each other..and they hassle the crap outta me, about everything possible...LOL...but, they still give me the opportunity to be involved. Libertys mom is a fighter, but she does recognize me a as a good dad, albeit hesitantly..and Justices mom follows my lead, because she knows I just did the prenatal & pregnancy classes with Libertys mom.

Despite how they feel about me...they attempt to keep me in the loop without court involvement...and I think its awesome!!

...even tho I'm goin' gray, lost 5 years off my lifespan and developed dementia!...LOL

*OMFGimmaBABYDADDY

• edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811

...well, the names are cute...they sold themselves...LOL...

& yeah...my daughter LIBERTY BELLE HILL & my son, (pending DNA results) JUSTICE HILL (no middle name yet..)...are the beneficiaries of suggestive naming..I didn't want names that would give clues to their ethnic backgrounds..the moms both agreed...and we discussed on many occasions, several names that would've correlated with my last name...like:

1. Calvary Hill (boy)
    2. Autumn Hill (girl)
    3. Jett Hill (boy)..didn't really fly, tho...lol
    4. Summer Hill (girl)
    5. Michael Hill (boy)

...I think its exciting for me to have the opportunity to be involved with the naming process. Men have so little to do with the continuity of the birth or abortion process after conception, that the minimum a mom could do, is offer naming the baby...LOL..

...plus...I'm old..so I needed some kids anyway...lmao!...all my friends teased me about "shooting blanks"...I made 38 in August...my BMs made 22 this past summer...LOL...

*OMFGimSOcrazy!
  • You think your old? My finance is 47 and im due in 3 days! This is his third child and he is overjoyed!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @August22baby
    @whoaababy
    @mama0811

Thanks for not thinking I'm old...LOL...

...and as it stands, I'm a single dad...I'd been seeing BM #2, most recently..but..my focus shifted more toward parenting when the "conflict of interests" arose. They can't seem to get along, so...I've decided to work amicably for the well-being of my kid(s). It's a difficult scenario, but we have to put aside our wants, as individuals and replace them with selfless attention for the children. Plus, I want my kids to grow up together..so...that's my only priority...relationships are the last thing on this dads mind!

*KmAbabyMAMAS...lol

• @mama0811

Thanks

...and what was this post about originally?

JP...somebody needs to kick me to the curb...lol