im having a hard time picking a travel system out. so im taking a poll

Name the travel system you got and the pros and cons of it. I'm looking for something I can take out on the beach,up a trail,on gravel if needed, and nothing over 200. It needs to be able to roll on any type of surface other than water lol. I have convertable carseat but its not a carrier. Would I be better off getting travel system sticking the carrier in the trunk when needed for ex holidays, going to the store,doctor appt. I'm sooooooo confused help plz.

Comments

• What month can you set them in stroller???I went shopping today and I couldn't find anything I liked. I found a eddie baurns it was really nice but 220 something. My dad was little hesitante on buying it for me. So we looked around some more and came across another eddie baurns but I didn't like the color and it was almost 40 dollars cheaper. We were at toy rus and found a jogging stroller, which it looked like it would have no problem going up a trail. It was over 200 but it also came with 50 dollar gift card which could be used against the stroller. But my only worries about the stroller was it tipping over, or getting a flat tire and it bulky too. @2ndbutfirst.
  • Mine is eddie bauere (hower its spelt) an I absolutly love it!!
  • Mine is a Graco too but it was $300 as well. Came with stroller and car seat though!
  • @jericka08 do you have any problems rolling on any types of surfaces?? . I live in the country a lot of our surfaces are rough and ragged. I don't wanna get something and have to drag it around. Is it bulky to put up ?
  • I got the Chicco travel system. I got it because it's a good brand, has great reviews, user friendly, and the stroller is fairly light. It was $329.99 bit we got 20% off. Eddie Bauer was my next choice.
  • I got the Chicco travel system. I got it because it's a good brand, has great reviews, user friendly, and the stroller is fairly light. It was $329.99 bit we got 20% off. Eddie Bauer was my next choice.
  • Mine is graco aura and I like it but the evenflo I had with my first was better.. graco was 180 at Burlington
  • Mine is graco and it was $180 and I love it. :) mine is the one that the handle can go either way
  • Mine is Safety 1st, I love it! I got it on Overstock.com for about $249 free shipping...its great on all surfaces! Check it out they have lots at great prices!
  • @stephforever89 I havnt took it out anywhere real rocky. Jus around the house, which is dirt an weeds, but its goos on cement an such in the house. It was only $200 at burlington car seat stroller an base for car. But friend who had her son a year ago has the same exact set, an said its amazing an has never had problems with it, although I dont no the terean shes used it. we both live up in mountain terrain tho :) lots of snow an stuff she said its great in snow
  • We got the UppababyVista stroller and the Chicco Keyfit carseat. But this is cute too:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0036C2OIU?qid=1318394372&sr=8-38
  • We purchased thee graco lily... it wasn't a travel system but you can make into one which is more expensive sucks... but to me it was worth it.. its and urban light so its really light.. ihavent read any cons abt it... my baby isn't here yet so ihavent got to really ruff it up.. but so far it rolls smooth... we were gonna get an eddie bauer one but they're really heavy.. I say you visit websites or go into baby stores like USA baby and tell them exactly what you want and they will match your preferences.. im really picky and i had to go to abt 6 stores before I went to USA baby and told them what I wanted and walked out a happy mom to be lol :-)
  • Thanks @everyone this all very helpful. Info I wish they would set up different foundation at the store to test the displays on . I know its going to roll smoothly on flat smooth surface lol. @jericka08 thanks you that's very helpful info. Have you seen the highchair that goes with it omgah its soooooo cute.
    @bluesberrysmom the reviews weren't bad on the chicco. My dad is the one buying it for me. I don't want to end up wasting his money if you know what I mean.
  • I know you said less than $200 but Chicco has a travel system for a little more. It looks really good. If you could possibly splurge I would get it.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001OD6YS4/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1318421960&sr=8-1
  • I got a Graco. Ratings and reviews were excellent. It was $179 for both stroller and carseat at Target.
  • I got baby trend. Price all together was a little over 200..
  • Mine is baby trend, I like it but the stroller takes up almost my whole trunk! It's huge!!
  • http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3980773&fromRegistryNumber=47396577&product_skn=174804 this is what im getting today hopefully my father in law woot and i get 10% off bc no one got it for me at the shower
  • Yess they are hella nice!! I wish I bought it but I ended up getting one that match the pack n play instead it was cheaper lol