*Look, look* Pics from my 3D/4D session!

Heeeeey ladies! I went and had my 3D u/s done last Thursday at 30wks exactly. My husband and I are so amazed at how well they turned out. This lil' boy is a thief....he's stolen our hearts already. ♥ haha Sorry the pics are so big.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• the pic resized to fit the page :)
    adorable!! They did come out great!
  • edited October 2011
    @nameless Thanks. I want to go get it done again in a few weeks to see if he has any hair. The u/s tech said she couldn't see any. I know that'd be a waste of money though. He'll be here soon enough. :X
  • Berry adorable!
  • So adorable:)
  • @cfa @Cantwait2BAMommy Thanks ladies.

@Cantwait2BAMommy Yours is adorable as well.
  • Aww a fellow Dec preggo (ugh I hate beung called that name...lol) Ive seen so many pics on here of a 3d sono and its crazy how the pictures come out so clear. If you want to get another one done ,go for it. As he gets older he can always look back at them. I wish our parents had this technology back then...lol Im going to get mine done this Sat. Needless to say this week is creeping by.
  • Cuuute! Can u tell who baby looks more like? I can't wait till monday to see my baby!
  • @BabyBubba123111 I know. The technology is amazing! If I get another I am going to see if my husband is up for it around 34 wks. You don't have long til Saturday. :)

@myHEARTZx3 A lot of ppl say he looks like me. I really can't tell I think he might have my nose and Daddy's mouth. can't wait to see yours! :X did you do it with your other babies?
  • Aww lucky! My babies don't look like me...i already got a peek of her and she looks like daddy lol. I never done these with my older kids...so exciting :)
  • @ExcitedforOctober Thanks. :)

@myheartzx3 Aaaw! Well maybe when this one comes she'll look a little like you, even though she looked like Daddy on the 3D. lol
  • I can't wait to get a good one of my baby she is camera shy lol
  • edited October 2011
    @darknesofnight4u I was worried my lil man wasn't going to cooperate but he did for the most part.
    Well at first he kept lifting up his head tilting it back with his chin in the air so you couldn't see his face.... :-S

I had to roll over on the other side to get him to act right. lol
  • They told me my little man didn't have hair wither and I got mine done at 32weeks but when I had him he had tons of hair.
  • @Yaya Oooh okay...that makes me feel a little better. Even if he is bald, I love him the same. Baldies are cuties anyway. :X
  • Lol they had me turn every which way lol still no go lol but next week on Monday I get another :)
  • Lol yeah but I knew he would have hai I had alot of hair and so did his dad. And I had TONS of heartburn. Lol