Does this happen to anyone else?

edited October 2011 in December 2011
There are certain days where I can barely walk. Usually when Im at work my pelvic bone will start to hurt. It would make it uncomfortable to walk but I would just take lighter steps. Today I was with df and out of nowhere I could not walk witout being in so much pain. It felt like my pelvic bone was going to snap. He literally had to carry me to the bed. This is the second time this has happened. The,pain is usually right where the pelvis would open up for delivery. I thought it was normal to get sore since your body is preparibg itself. But to the point where you cant walk, and this soon? Im only 28w isnt it too soon for this to happen? Has anyone else experienced this so early? I have an appt on the 18th but I just wanted to see if Im the only one this happebs to.

Comments

• Ugh add cramps and backpain to that. Thats why Im up at 3 o'clock in the morning.
  • How far along are you?
  • Sounds like ligament pain maybe... A belly belt could help ease it...
  • I'm 31 1/2 weeks now and I also had that at 28 weeks and still have it its a constant pain like your pubic bones are ripping apart or something lol and at times you really can't walk it so painful! I got checked about 1 1/2 ago and the doc told me he's head down and already starting to drop he said if baby continued to drop he would most likely be a little earlier then expected he said to try to rest as much possible which is impossible with work everyday a hubby and a 3 1/2yr old lol
    I've continued to have the same pain and a ton of pressure til now so I'm assuming his still dropping I have a doc app. Mon. See wat he says but let us know what yours says ;)
  • yeah and i notice it does get worse when sitting around and or laying around.. and then when i get up.. thats when i feel all the pain a pressure.. im sorry girl.. i know it sucks i hate it too!!! it will all be worth it.. thats what i keep telling myself.. and i think cause this is my third baby.. its the worse.. [-(
  • Well here I am at work feeling my usual aching backpain. Im sooo over this but I have to be tough. I was thinking about buying a maternity belt. Im not going out until early Dec :/ I hate how Im acting these days. I dont complain alot but thats all Ive been doing lately. My first pregnancy was such a breeze that I couldnt wait to get pregnant again. This is my last pregnancy and I cant even enjoy it. Sorry for whining you guys. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel...lol
  • Ir started for me arond 25 week s
  • I have it also huge amount of preassure all the time and walking yup it hurts!!! I'm 31+5 and I've been told they would be surprised if I make it to due date.