Ladies plz Help!! *TMI* Sex ..bleeding ..38 weeks

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
So me and the Bf got done having sex and I noticed when cleaning up there was some blood. So I went to use the restroom and as I was going I felt something come out and it was thick and covered in blood probably like an 1 1/2 inches. I'm not sure if it was the sperm or what. I used the restroom twice since then and when I go there are little clots that come out (really small) but a lot and dark red. Can anyone help ?? I'm clueless lol

Comments

• Could be ur mucous plug or bloody show try and Google that and see what u think
  • Omg!! This happened to me last night. We had sex and then after laying there for awhile I decided to go pee. I look in the toilet and there was bright red blood (lots of it) so I yelled for my husband who came to look and when I stood up a half dollar size blood clot fell out!! I wiped and wiped and finally no more blood. However this morning I went walking and when I came back I went to go pee and the same thing happened again. I have a Dr apt today at 340pm so I'm going to ask her what the deal is....ill let u know what she says
  • might be the bloody show with your mucous plug
  • That sounds like bloody show. The only time clots should appear is bloody show. I never had one with the first but this baby I did after an exam and it was a lot.
  • Yep sounds like ur plug/bloody show...happened to me this weekend.
  • So the dr said it was very common after having sex. She said that the capillaries (sp?) Are swollen and break easier...hence bleeding. And that the clots are common too! She said to expect the same thing to happen after I got my cervical exam today as well. I had the bright red bleeding again but no clots thank god..its soo gross. Thankfully I'm 4 cm dilated so I guess the uncomfortable sex paid off lol!!!