october moms? loss of appetite? or moms whove had babies..

edited October 2011 in October 2011
did you or are you experiencing a loss of appetite.. i myself love food and have not had a problem my entire pregnancy.. im not nausious just dont feel like eating.. so do you all thinks its a sign.. lol.. ive been contracting for almost a wk now .. so i know its eminent.. just wondering how long it will last .. argh.. i love my food .. actually i read today that loss of wieght and appitite is common..sign of labor nearing.. lets all pray its out turn.. lol.. very soon.. experiences please? :/

Comments

• Yea.. towards the end i did. Now since i had him i have an even worse appetite.. i can go without eating. Just try and stick it out as best as possible.. your almost there
  • Lol my last week or week and a half I lost my appetite! I even craved some food and once I got it I didnt wanna eat it! Now that I had her, its so much more worse! I dont want anything! I have to force myself to eat
  • @HonestlyHopeful wow .. thats crazy.. well i kinda went through a pp loss of appetite with my other two.. i just never experience full natuaral labor.. i was induced twice cause they both were 10days over.. so im just looking and hoping and praying i go naturally with this one.. i dont know what it feels like to go into labor on my own i guess.. oh yeah and the last two days ive had lose bowles.. tmi.. lol.. but true.. and i know that could also be a sign
  • Yeah same here well had my daughter seven days ago I eat but nothing stays in have lost 13 pounds since having my daughter.. all my clothes are saggy
  • I would say your close. Lol the only thing that was labor for me was my water breaking and that was from a membrane sweep and after my water broke my contractions didn't start up so they used pitocin. Lol so I'm kinda on the boarderline of natural labor. Lol it'll come soon! Hope uu get to experience natural labor!
  • I agree with @honestlyhopeful I was like that too towards the end n even now n ny baby is a week old
  • I am almost 38 weeks and I am losing mine. I get full easy and sick if I over eat
  • My baby is a a week and 3 days and I lost my appetite towards the week of her delivery now I eat even less lost 20lbs already!
  • oh wow this is encourageing. i hope its true.. im going on a long walk tonight.. hopefully i wll start contracting.. B-) @adri805 @momaynot @Emmatamomma @HonestlyHopeful @jenoah thanks for the comments.. about your experiences.. like i said im not sure cause ive never gone into labor on my own.. so im still trying to stay hopeful 8-|
  • At the end with my 1st I was hooked on Cinnamon. Ate them every day for about a wk. The full size ones too.
  • Yea in the end I lost my appetite & ate less, even dropped a couple lbs...my dr said it was because of less room for your stomach since your full-term baby is taken up all the space lol!