breastfeeding sit in

edited October 2011 in Breastfeeding
I just had to share this story I found. Yay for boobs

Comments

• That part would help duh! Lack of sleep makes me crazy
  • Go Mommas! I wish I had the balls to BF in public.
  • I would absolutely do that. I prefer to breastfeed in the privacy of my car or in a clean bathroom, but it does not bother me one bit when women feed in public, and if asked I would totally participate in a protest like this.

I had this thought the other day--if theres a zombie apocalypse, my babies gonna survive because I dont have to drag around cans and cans and cans of formula. So there.
  • LMAO @CaptainMorgaine yay! Im not.the only one who thinks of zombies like that.
  • Im just saying. Im prepared.
  • Lmao @captainmorgaine !!! An I dnt blame that woman one bit I wish smebody wld ask me to leave smewher for nursing my baby.
  • @aydonsmommy I don't like to bf in public I don't want anyone to watch. I will if I have To but all covered up with an appron thing. I think its great when women have the guts to nurse where ever. That's so good its what baby needs. Its hard to explain to a newborn they have to wait. @captainmorgaine I love zombies I never thought about I have thought about being stuck somewhere remote and being able to keep my kids alive for weeks til they resuced us all because I bf yay me. I saw someone discovery channel I shouldn't be alive where some lady did that. @littlefae no your not zombies are awesome lol my husband and I have talked about how because of his mad video game skills he would be able to protect us. @breewashington08 I know on the rare chance I have the guts to whip out a boobie I would go off on someone its protected by the law!

Alright so exciting idea breastfeeding flash mob of preglys?! Who is in?

• i freaking love this!!! i would do this!! and i know lots of breastfeeding mamas and they are memebers of la leche league! so there would be lots of people if i ever have to do this!!
  • Thers certain places I won't breastfeed at. Like a restaurant, i'll go out to my car an do it. the othr day at the grocery store b4 we went in he was hungry so I nursed him in the parking lot, (again in my car) if I'm at home an hav visitors I don't hesitate to whip out a boob tho lol its my house if they dnt like they ain't gota visit
  • I breast feed where ever I am and the baby is hungry. No cover up needed. Denny's, and sitting on a bench in front of the store included! I don't drive so no car for me ;-) I do go to a private place if one is available though. I prefer peace, helps with letdown, but its just a boob!
  • I breast feed where ever I am and the baby is hungry. No cover up needed. Denny's, and sitting on a bench in front of the store included! I don't drive so no car for me ;-) I do go to a private place if one is available though. I prefer peace, helps with letdown, but its just a boob!