Can't make up my mind!

I am torn between the Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump and the Medela Pump in Style Advanced.
For the price, the Ameda is cheaper, so this makes it more appealing. There are a lot of great reviews for both, along with a few bad ones for each. I'm so torn between the two.
Any advice from any that have experience with either pump would be appreciated! I should like to order it soon, but I can't make my mind up.

Comments

• I got the lansinoh double pump as it was on offer but was told the medela was the best... Mine is fantastic tho, I pump for 10mins and always get between 4/7 oz. if I wer you id go for the cheaper one. They all do the same thing anyway. :-)
  • I got the lansinoh double pump as it was on offer but was told the medela was the best... Mine is fantastic tho, I pump for 10mins and always get between 4/7 oz. if I wer you id go for the cheaper one. They all do the same thing anyway. :-)
  • Wow! Sorry for the triple post. Stupid phone :-)
  • I really like my Ameda pump. The only concern I have is this: my hand pumps breast cup thingy has a softer piece of plastic/rubber that.goes into the hard piece and makes it super comfy. The ameda pump only has the hard piece that squishes against your boob. But it works pretty efficiently, and I havent had any problems with it.
  • I bought medela and wic let me borrow ameda, I loved the ameda pump better! My medela one was too noisy and harder on my boobs