October Mommies:)

edited October 2011 in October 2011
DD- October 14
Status- Went to my doctor yesterday morning and not dialated at all:( and he said that i will probably have to get induced sometime next week.

I would love to know how you ladies are feeling and what is ur due date or if you already had ur baby share please:)

Comments

• My dd was 10/11 bt I'm still waiting for her arrival the last two visits he couldn't find my cervix to see if I was dialated
    I had n appt this morning he said I was a few centimeters dialated 60% effaced not exactly sure what that means
    I can b induced at 41 weeks which is nxt Tuesday for me bt I really want her to come on her own. I'm not having any contractions or signs of labor so guess ill hve to wait an see
  • I'm due the 21st, last week when I got checked I was about 2cm and 50%. Also had my membrane sweep so maybe that helped me make more progress. I am in early labor and have been getting random painful contractions so I'm hoping he comes soon bcuz I'm soooo exhausted!! :(
  • I'm due tomorrow also :) I went to the doctor Wednesday & I was 2 cm & 70% effaced...I have been having cramps & back pain - so I'm hoping she feels like coming like tonight. :) hahaha I think I have been losing my mucus plug today too, everytime I go to the bathroom brown snotty stuff comes out...
  • Im due the 17th... No real signs of her coming soon I get contractions all the time that never turn into anything... I went 5 days over with my son so probably will go over again. They dont do internals till after your dd here so no idea whats going on up there till my appointment 2 days after my dd.
  • I was due the 4th, am 3cm dilated and.have had 5 sweeps, but all that's happened is I lost my plug. Being induced Sunday and will be 12 days over :-(
  • I'm due the 25th, but getting induced Tues. I'm 3 centimeters already, but really hoping she hangs in there til Tues! I was having painful BH yesterday, but actually feel really great today!

I had to get induced last time for not dilating and it was a really positive experience! I'm not nervous about doing it again this time at all! Hopefully, your's goes as well!!
  • I'm due October 30th. Not been checked as it isn't routine over here but been having lots of contractions/cramping on and off and pressure too so hopefully things are starting to happen! Not feeling too bad in myself, cant wait to hold my little man and be able to touch my feet again though! (*)
  • I was due on the 14th. Had her on the 7 th. Good luck ladies. Sending lots of labor dust. Its worth all the pain and waiting in the end. The second ur baby arrives u forget it all existed.
  • I'm due the 18th but having c/s 17th =( I wanted a vbac, but ol well!
  • Hey girls! I'm due October 26 and was just told today that my vbac plans have been changed. I'm dilated at 3 80% effaced and nothing is changing. I measure 40-41 weeks and am carrying a ton of fluid. So as of today our baby boy will come October 20 via c section! Hope you all are well and that the end is near!!! ;)
  • I was due the 1st...went to the doctor for my regular check up on Thursday the 29th & wasn't dilated yet...on Friday the 30th at 10:15am, my water broke!!! Arrived at the hospital around 12pm & was already 3cm dilated...had my son at 11:55pm that day - 5mins before his DD! :D
  • Im due on the 25th and im 4 centimeters dilated. This is my first pregnancy..its been very rough! Think ill be getting induced Monday fingers crossed!
  • Due 10/22 went to the Dr yesterday I am 3cm he said loose 3 and 50% effaced. I don't think ill make it past this weekend. :) been having contractions and bh all day today.
  • I was due 10/17 went 10/3 for 38 week check dilated to 4 and my water broke at doctors office! I had my babygirl @ 5:28 on 10/3/2011 ;) labor dust to you all!
  • edited October 2011
    I was due 10/26 but I had to get induced prior to my dd due to high bp and low amniotic fluid
    I had my baby on 10/3 @ 12:14 am via c section. Labor dust to all the Oct mommies.
  • DD 10/16

Having contractions but nothing consistent. Last wk was in early labor due to dehydration. They gave me fluids and contractions stopped.
    My doc doesn't really do cervical checks since they have no real importance or prediction of labor so I don't know what about my cervix. Got him to check once wk n half ago and I was 1cm and 30%.

Im tired of being preggo but baby can have all the time she needs.
  • went to my 38wk ap on tues. and i was about 1cm dialated and long. So thts all the info i got. now im am feeling sort of regularity to my cramps or contractions should i say. i dk, ima ftm.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due the 26th
    3 to 4 cm dilated
    70% effaced
    Contractions for weeks but nothing promising and very.very uncomfortable.
  • Miserable!! Due 31st 2 dialated an 50%:(
  • 28th. Whenever I get miserable I buy a smoothie and get all happy and the on and off painful cramping doesn't bother me so much lol. Not dilated/eff at all yet.
  • I was due Oct 3rd but had him on Sept 21st after a bad ultrasound. (I couldn't feel him moving and he wouldn't respond despite best efforts to stimulate him. Had csection that day.)
    So! Colin Raymond Leigh was born on Sept 21st at 7pm. 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long. :X
  • DD is Oct 24th. Last week, I was 2cm dialated and 60% effaced. I tried one tbsp of castor oil in hot tea last night and felt nothing out of the ordinary...not even the diarrhea it is suppposed to cause. I almost feel better! Same with sex and pressure point foot massage. It seems like whatever I try that is supposed to induce labor makes me feel great and does the opposite. Grr! Good luck to you all!
  • We're getting close ladies!! I was checked Monday the 3rd and Monday the 10th ... I was 1 cm and 80% effaced both visits. I was a little surprised at the lack of change ...? DD is Saturday, but have an induction scheduled Monday just in case she hasn't arrived :) I heard eggplant parmesan would get things started!! Good luck y'all!
  • Due Oct. 31, doc won't check my cervix till 29 weeks. But I feel pressure from down below...
  • I ment 39 weeks...
  • Due tomorrow 10/15 and I was 3 cm and 80% effaced at my last appt Wed. I have lost pieces of my mucous plug and just had my bloody show. I hope he will be making his appearance really soon!! :) Hopefully tomorrow, but if not maybe before the weekend is over.. Fingers crossed. I have been feeling fine.. Pretty good energy. I have my moments of being tired, but for the most part I have been pretty active. Consistent BH but I am unsure if I have had an actual contraction yet. I think I had a few yesterday and today.. :/ felt like cramps while my stomach was really tight, but nothing painful. So, I'm not sure.. I really hope that is a sign that I will have an easy labor, but we shall see.. [-O<