quick question npr

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
My best friend lives in a different state and we've been talking this entire pregnancy about her coming down after baby is born. Well the last few months she's admitted to abusing pain meds and last month she was willing to get help bc hubby was threatening to leave her. But then she found a Dr that said she isn't an addict just in pain which is a load of crap. And I'm pretty much the only person that is telling her like it is and telling her she needs to get clean. So I pulled the I can't have an addict be my daughters godmother thing to hopefully give her some incentive to get clean. And I haven't really talked to her in a couple weeks. So today she's been Texting me say g she wants to come down and see me which I would love for her to come down and meet the baby...my issue mostly is I know she going to want to stay with me and I don't want her to. This is the second time she'll be coming down since she moved almost 10th years ago and the first was when ny son was born. I always try to make it up there every year. When I do stay there I stay with her (she lives with her parents that are loaded and have the space for us and the money to feed us) so I kinda feel obligated to let her stay but I don't have the space nor the money to feed her and a newborn baby on top of it. She's extremely spoiled and the world revolves around her so I'm trying to think of a nice way to tell her to stay somewhere else or should I let her stay since I always stay with her? Sorry so long

Comments