i think my vagina

edited October 2011 in First time moms
doesnt look normal :[
i think the stiches might have torn or something??
the hole looks to big!!
plus it looks like i have two holes well three
cause i belive my stiches tore but not all the way just a bit
should i go to the doctor before my follow up???
so they can fix it
its been almost 4 weeks

Comments

• You should call your ob
  • Go in if u feel u should. I tore all over the place when i had my first. She was almost 10lbs. My vagina has never been the same. Dont freak out tho. It takes a while.
  • im scared :((
  • I know how u feel. I was soooo scared. However, time usually does heal things and it will get better. I seriously want that vaginal reconstruction surgery someday...lol. dont worry yourself too much. Dont b afraid to ask ur doctor any questions u might have.
  • @mommyof3girls
    so if the stitches are torn or if they didnt stitch it back up right
    well they fix it?
  • I would think they would have to fix it. My tears healed over time w lots and lots of stiches but after all the swelling went away it wasnt noticeable. I didnt notice how it looked till i had my second and was swollen down there and could see all kids of old tear scars. Sick, i know. I totally understand why woman choose to have c sections. Id rather have a scar on my stomach then have my vagina all tore up. Really just gotta talk to ur doc about it cause then they can see what ur talking about.
  • If they came out or if you feel that something isnt right call and make am appt. I thought the same thing around 3 wks pp and i had a mild infection and got on antibiotics.
  • @myressa2011
    did you notice you had an infection? or how did it feel?
  • TMI but my stitches hurt all the time. Like I got hemeriods. But mine came out already. I wonder what I look like down there lol I should look. I feel like im torn still.
  • @lindah22 it kind of hurt and itched a lot. Like all over and inside also. Im 7 week pp stitches are gone but when my jeans are too tight it still bothers my scars
  • edited October 2011
    @August22baby a flap? what! stupid sergeons!
  • @August22baby they better fix it!