Wth is going on?!

edited October 2011 in First time moms
My sons poop is runny!!! I think the milk is running through him cause he poops while he's eating and it's been runny for the last couple of days. I wanna switch his formula to sensitive. Also my step mom thinks I should put a teaspoon of cereal in his milk because he's not getting full. I usually just feed him until he no longer takes the nipple. Any suggestions?

Comments

• How old is he? Switching his formula to sentive wouldnt hurt but I dont know if it would solve the problem! I hope someone has an answer. I'd just say call the pediatrician lol
  • edited October 2011
    He is formula fed. Im going to call his pediatrician in the morning. I hope nothing is wrong.
  • How old is he don't add cereal I did and it stopped him up wait till he is at least 3 months or his digestive track is more developed
  • @preggointx Im not lol Im scared to. He's only 3 weeks. The problem is he doesn't know when he's full. He'll just keep suckin on the bottle and later he'll spit it up if it's too much.
  • I thought my daughter didn't know when to stop either but she is just a spit up baby. If it's diarrhea then make sure he has more fluids and call the Dr. Hopefully he can get back to normal soon.
  • @Proudmomma That could just be it. Im def switching formulas and calling the dr. I hope he doesn't have diarrhea though.
  • The Dr put Amirah on enfamil a r and it helped but backed her up so now she's back on similac. A lot of babies spit up and people quickly say it's reflux but it's not lol. Buy lots of bibs:) if it's diarrhea it's curable so keep your head up:)
  • @proudmomma the green similac for spit up is for reflux too
  • @preggointx we tried it and it didn't do anything. The Dr said last night just stick her back on sensitive since she will be out growing spit up here very soon. I just couldn't take her being in so much pain when trying to go potty but her apple juice helped last night:)