why havent i dilated yet?????

edited October 2011 in Labor
I'm due the 31st and nothing :-S . Isaiah is head down but that's it. I'm sooooooooooo tired Of being Pregnant. I talk to him every single night tell him its ok to come out. How do I jump start my labor???????

Comments

• Idk girl :( I'm in the same boat...I'm due the 1st and my baby is head down but nothing :( I'm ready for her to come out now!
  • Same here 1wk left and nothing not even dropped yet ugh
  • I never dialated my sons head was down I ended up in a c section
  • Some women never dilate til full blown labor. Everyone is different. Just cause your not dilated doesnt mean you wont have your baby soon. :)
  • @brttnywstn14 I'm so ready to have my baby boy. I'm hoping next week will bring better news. I figured this last month would fly by like the rest of pregnancy.
    @roxy that sucks. Labor dust your way!
    @preggointx I don't want a c section. I'm trying to avoid anything that deals with needles going in the spine,and being cut open.
    @thetrondsons1st I have contration but nothing close together some of them are very strong. Like take you breath strong. I told my doctor yesterday she said if they were 3to 5 mins apart then call. But its neverthat its every hr or ever couple of hrs. Maybe 2to 3 in hour sometimes nothing.

My sister keeps telling me I'm going to be late like my mom and her. Is giving birth based on your genes??? Her doctor told her if our mom was late then more than likely she was going to be late. I don't wanna believe this.
  • Im due the 31st also I'm at 2 an 50% only thing I've been doin is walking stores (alot) Yardsaleing lol an cleaning
  • if he is low.. just start bouncing on a ball lighly of course and do walks ive been doing this for the last wk.. but dont have any expectations.. cause its not going to start labor.. however it could deffinatly help your body prepare.. i dont know if im dialated and i wont know untill labor cause thats just what my dr believes in.. she likes to take a natural aproach and she says some woman really dont start dialation untill actuall labor.. so try to not stress too hard about it.. i just keep praying and im going to continue my gental encouragement and hope this lil guy makes an appearence in the next wk.. but even then im not getting my hopes up too high cause i went over 10days with my last two and had to be induce.. ugh... common body!!!!! Just do what i tell you darnet!! oh yeah ive also been telling my lil guy momma wants to see you and you can out already.. lol.. good luck and labor dust girl!!! %%- (*)