bedrest STILL

edited October 2011 in High risk pregnancy
I'm 36 weeks 1 day and I'm going freakin nuts still being on bedrest. I do little tiny things around the house but I'm bored and bd is gone 4-5days out of the week on business and I can't take it anymore! I'm over feeling like a caged animal. I can only sleep so much and I hate tv. I'm over this! Its making me feel trapped and sad. I feel bad for feeling like this but it is what it is. I'm ready to meet my son and get my life going again!

Comments

• In 6 days can you stop bed rest? Since you will be full term?
  • @thetrondsons1st I hope so! Gotta see how much lil man weighs on Tuesday, then we will know more. He's been measuring a little small (but both mom and dads family are small so its expected) he's growing good, just short like his family. I just know that when I start walking around and doing stuff ill go right into labor, so I want to make sure he's big enough.. I don't want him in the NICU at all!
  • Aww! Me and hubby were both 6 lbs at birth so im expecting a smaller baby too. Plus im 36+3 and not that huge. Lol. I hope he measures good so you can have him!! I would be sooo misrable if had to do bedrest! :)
  • hopefully they give you the go i know it sucks being in bed all day %%-
  • How long have you been on bed rest?
  • Oh wow! I just got put on it Wednesday and I'm already going nuts!
  • Yeah on day two of bedrest I was like.. seriously?! I have to do this for how long?!