induction on sunday :-) ?

edited October 2011 in Labor
Hey everyone i finally have a date i will be induced sunday the 16th with the ballon method has anyone been induced with the ballon and when you started off how far dialated and effaced where you i am only a fingertip dialated? how long where you in labor and did you get to push him out or did you end up with c-section.

Comments

• I was totally wondering what happened to you and wondering if you had you son yet..I guess not..I've never heard of ballon method..good luck though!!
  • The balloon method?? Where that little balloon they insert helps open your cervix?? Just have seen it on a baby story and stuff,it seems to be really effective.
  • i broke my phone so i havent been on fb or pregly so thats why so yes im still here boo but nope no baby yet :-( but ill be okay since its on sunday i just didnt wanna go another week i would of been pissed lol ill be 41+1 on sunday :-D
  • @babiescomin2011 yep lol do you know what its really called
  • I just googled it,its called foley balloon method
  • When my sister had her baby, she had to get induced. She was 2 wks overdue, & still nothin. They used the foley bulb & it did help her dilate. Then they got the Pitocin to help move things along. She had a long labor, but she did get to have a vaginal delivery. She pushed for an hour.