My birth story ♥

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
On July 7, 2011 i woke up and i had blood stains. I was freaking out because i didnt know what was going on. It was my first pregnancy and i am only 19. I called my dr and she wanted me to go in so she can check me and see whats going on.

I arrive at the Dr office and she checkd me and i was already 2cm dialated. She told me i was in pre-labor. So i can have the baby within 24 hours.
My mom and I went to the store to buy my last minute things that i needed because i had a feeling my little one was going to be born anytime & because i was getting cramp feeling which were contractions because they would come and go.

Around 11pm the same day my boyfriend was off work already heading home. By that time i was already gettin gcontractions that were are around 5-7 minutes apart so i was still ok. They hurt like a bitch lol but i was able to handle it. I kept txtn my boyfriend that around 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning they were getting stronger and closer together. I went to the bathroom bcuz i thought i had to go to the bathroom but i didnt. I called the hospital and talked to a nurse because i didnt know what to do. She just told me to drink a full glass of water and lay down on my left side. Yea that didnt work. My contractions were already 2-3 minutes apart. My mom came into the room to check on me because she had heard me get up. She askd if i wanted to go to hospital already and i said Yes. So we left my house at 4 something. Picked my boyfriend and we were on our way to hospital.I felt so bad because my boyfriend hadnt slept at all.

We got to hospital at 5am on July 8. They checkd me to see how much i was dialted i was 2 1/2 barely & it hurt so bad when she checkd because i was having a contraction. But they kept me in the hospital. They made me walk for 30min. They moved me to my room and she checkd me and i was already 4cm. So i was dialating fast. My contractions were so bad. But i was able to handle it. I didnt yell or nothing. Just stayed calmed. The nurse put the pitocin and that totally made my contractions closer together. At 1pm the nurse checkd me and i was already 9cm. I dialated really fast. Nurse told me i was ready to push. But i just had to wait to the doctor to come because she was in another building -_- I was so pissed because i was waiting for her to come and i already had to push. I secretly pushed like once but i stopeed right away. Once the doctor came i, they turned me around and i pushed right away. 3 pushes was all and he was out. 6lb 12 oz 19 1/2 baby was born at 2:20pm on July 8, 2011.

Comments