i hate it when he does this!

So I put my son down for bed expecting him to wake around 2am et for his feeding. Me and hubs fooled around and he passed out (he has weekend baby duty at night). Well now I couldn't fall asleep cuz I'm anticipating my son waking up around 2am. Hubs waits til he's almost crying before mixing up a bottle unlike me who notices the signs of him waking up and I'm ready so he can eat get changed and go back to sleep without fully waking up. Well its now 330am and he's still sleeping! I coulda been passed out already lol. He's wrestling a little bit tho so I think he might be waking up to eat. Then hopefully I can get some sleep too cuz the whole family has a chest infection thing going on and we aren't feeling well. Sry vent over :)

Comments

• In cases like that I would wake my daughter up. Once in a while won't mess up a schedule. But I totally understand lol I have been there. My daughter would wait till I just got into a deep sleep then wake up lol
  • @Proudmomma well I'm still up and hubs got him up while I was in the bathroom but he woke him all the way up instead of lightly so he would sleep a few more hours. And now that I'm up still hubs asked if I would take him so he can sleep cuz he's wide awake now! Um I haven't slept a wink but he's been passed out for 3hrs. It's the same routine every weekend. He needs to learn to be soft and quiet and the baby will sleep a bit longer. Well I guess ill get sleep sometime. I just hate sleeping during the day cuz it messes up my schedule.
  • I'm sorry:(
  • Awww sorry hubby is being difficult. Its nice that he tried though even if he got it wrong lol