Zorian is here :) *my labor story*

The new love of my life Zorian decided to meet mommy a week early. So Friday I started getting regular contractions around 4am. They were pretty painful menstrual like cramps. I called labor and delivery and they pretty much said to stay at home until they were intolerable. So I just rested at home until about 3:30 when they started getting more intense so we decided to go into l&d. Got checked and I was only 2cm :( which was no change since last Saturday! I got so discouraged. But they wanted to keep me for another 2 hours to see if my contractions made any cervical change. They came back about an hour later and I was 3cm! So they decided to keep me and gave me my room. Got settled into my room, got my IV (which was worse than anything in my opinion) and an hour later got my epi which was painless and gave me instant relief! I could not move my legs or feel my contractions! I was in heaven! Got checked again prob an hour and a half later and I was 4cm. They also broke my water at that time. Tried to get some sleep and got checked prob about 2 hours later and I was a 9! I could not believe how fast things were goung and how great I felt. My mom and bf were so surprised at how calm I stayed throughout the entire labor, even bfor getting my epi. So we actually waited another few hours bcuz the doc was in a csection and around 3am he came in and I started to push. I couldnt feel anything, and I felt as if I was doing nothing. I was getting so tired!! At around 4am he started crowning and finally at 4:13 my prince was born! I had a tiny tiny tear but it doesnt even hurt! They let him stay in the room with us for about half hour then took him to the nursery to get checked out. I was able yo sleep for maybe an hour and they brought him in finally, told me he weighed 7.4 and 20 and a half inches long. He is gorgeous and he latched on right away! I should be going home tomorrow so I will prob post pics then :)

Thank you so much to all my preglys and their well wishes! :) and to all my October mommies who havent given birth...*LABOR DUST!!*

Comments