So ready to go into labor!

edited October 2011 in October 2011
Im 39 weeks nd still no sign of her, getting very unpatient im so ready to meet my barbie doll, im ready to try some ways to induce myself any suggestions mommys?were can i find castor oil at?

Comments

• Any mommys *Bumb*
  • Am 39+2, gettin impatient but not sure anything realy wrks. Am tempted to go buy a couple pineapples tho, thts all am prepared to try. Can't imagine castor oil..yuck!!lol
  • @sexysecondtimemom all pineapple did for me was give me a burning tongue and heartburn

Ill be 39wks wensday and I have a dr appt thursday im gonna ask for a membrane sweep & if that dont work then castor oil will be my last resort.you can get it in any local pharmacy .
  • Castor oil is in the laxative aisle at the drugstore. Good luck with it though, if you aren't having contractions already it probably won't help much.
  • @MyBamBina28 I think I will save my money and give pineapple a miss...lol!! I'll just ave to let nature takes it course!!
  • @sexysecondtimemom lol thats all we can do. I mean it cant go on forever...right? Lol
  • @mama2be11_4_11 ull be here soon time will go by fast,nd thanks.
    @sexysecondtimemom Ur my dd buddy im due 10/22,i tried pineapple and agree with @mybambina28 all ot did to mee was burn my tounge
    @mybambina28 they cancelled my apt this last thurs i was suppose to get mines stripped but the doc had an emergency so he said if i was still prego by my nxt apt hell do it nd if nothing by sat I
    can get induced :)
  • @laura536 thanks ima go buy some im so ready ive been having some but there not strong enough nd there like 8mins apart, i just toufht by now she would be here cuz shes my second