encouragement!

edited October 2011 in October 2011
Just thought this might help a few of you that are ready to have your babies! I was due on the 9th but had a planned c-section for the 5th! I never had a single contraction and my water broke on the 3rd! So it could happen at any time! Just don't stress over it! Relax and take in the last few days of being pregnant and having your baby to yourself!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Since you had a planned c section, but your water broke before it, how did that work out? I have a c section planned for the 31st but I'll be very very surprised if I make it that far. I'm scared if I go into labor before, they will have to put me out for the c section. I really want to hear my babys first cry.
  • @sands3 they went ahead and called my doctor and did a spinal block and did the c-section. I was able to hear her first cry and get to see her and kiss her. I don't know your circumstances but they did the c-section on me because they thought she was going to be too big to have natural.
  • I had a c section with my first because I was stuck at 6cm forever. He ended up being large and they said I probably wouldn't have been able to push him out. Not taking those chances this time...having a repeat c section