Still bleeding..:/

edited October 2011 in October 2011
HEY GIRLS I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION... I HAD MY BABY AUGUST 29, 2011 AND TIL TODAY I AM STILL BLEEDING WITH CLOTS... :/ DO YOU GIRLS THINK ITS NORMAL TO BE BLEEDING FOR SOO LONG??

Comments

• I heard you can bleed for like 8 weeks. :(
  • I had my baby august 25 and am in the same boat....I have never been so frustrated in my life....its normal, pray for us that it goes away, like ASAP LOL :)
  • Man that sucks that's so long the other day I thought I had stopped my pad had no blood and I wiped and nothing I was like yes lol and that's cause I just had my baby ten days ago but then a few hours later it came down all crazy again
  • I bled for 10 weeks after my son, I was put on the mini pill and I think that contributed. After 6 weeks its worth going to your doctor. I had to have an ultrasound to make sure the bleeding wasn't caused by a piece of left over placenta and it wasn't, im just a heavy bleeder... On the plus side when I did get my first period it was nice and light lol
  • When I had my son via c-section I bled for 6.5 weeks and then was spotting for at least 2 more weeks. I know,hun, it is uncomfortable and annoying,but it will be over soon. I also didn't get my period until my son turned 14 months, that's when I started weaning him off my breast. Good luck and congratulations on your bundle of joy!
  • I bled for 8 months. I think it has to do with form of birth control. I was on depo, are you on anything?
  • I had mine on 8/26 and I'm just now starting to stop bleeding :( I'm not on bc so idk if that makes a difference
  • I dobt know if it has to anything to do that im breastfeeding? Its juat that with my daughter I bled for just 4weeks. And no im not on any birthcontrol.. And I had light bleeding the other days and today I started having heavy bleeding again:/