i'm due august 25th with my first baby and..

edited January 2011 in August 2011
For some reason I just cannot stop thinking I'm going to miscarry. So far everything has been normal, but I am terrified I'll lose it. Any advice to help me stop thinking like this?

Comments

• Think positive the baby feels everything u feels
  • I think the same everyday I'm due aug 7!
  • I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and due august 24, the day before you. Lol. I'm worried about the test being a false positive or miscarriage
  • I'm due the 28th of Aug and I think EVERYONE has those thoughts. Before my first appointment I had practically talked myself out of being pregnant even though I had 3 positive HPT. The biggest thing is to stay positive. If you start thinking bad thoughts you HAVE to make a point to change your mind. As long as your tummy area is feeling good than the baby should be feeling good too!!!
  • I'm also due August 25 with my first. I have pre-pregnancy worries to even think about miscarriage. Last week I had my first appointment. Then today I had a vaginal ultrasound, just one baby in there. Since he couldn't hear the heartbeat today, I go back next week.
  • Me too I'm all ways thinking I'm going to have a miscarriage but everybody talk and be so positive about it and support me and my baby so that keep me going this will be my first I due August 21 and so can't wait for my lil joy to. Come
  • Thank you all for the advice. It's good to know I'm not the only one out there feeling like this. Congrats to everyone on the pregnancies!
  • Hey guys I'm new to this and I saw u guys worrying about having a miscarriage here's a little advice...don't stress much on things, make sure u keep up on what ur suppose to and just really try not to think that way I know its hard my husband and I got pregnant this last june super excited told everyone right...well a month later on my 21st birthday I finally had to go to the er and I miscarried they did not have a reason for it the said if it wouldn't have been a miscarriage then something could really be wrong when the baby comes...so though the hard times it just wasn't right timing at that moment, now were pregnant again due aug 4 so just don't think to much on it and I'm sure ull have a wonderful healthy baby...if u have any ?s at all feel free to ask
  • I agree with Darcee.. just have to not stress much! Same as you Darcee I founf out Oct 09' I was expecting my very 1st and I was around 7 wks.. found out at 12wks that baby had stopped growin at 9 wks.. it was a very traumatic experience. Then this past october I found out I'm expectin again and I was 5 wks..also miscarried same day I found out. I never got a period and became pregnant again.. now I'm at 9 wks.. due date is aug 23.. I'm praying to god everythin is ok since I have miscarried 2 times before n I don't have any children.. never done abortions none of that!! We just all have to stay calm n pray for the best!! I'm getting lots of rest.. and having my partner do it all cook etc so I can stay in bed and just rest hopign things turn out for the best this time..this is our 3rd try!!!!!! I wish u ladies the best and may we go thru this emotional/painful yet AMAZING journey together! Be Blessed:)
  • edited January 2011
    I'm due 8/23 and think about miscarrying too. I guess it's normal since you hear about it all the time. But like the girls above mentioned, we need to think positive! The baby DOES feel what we feel. Everyday I wake up and rub my baby bump while saying a little prayer...hoping God has a plan for me and I leave it in his hands. Good luck to us all!!