Going back to work...please help!

edited October 2011 in Current Events
So I see myself getting very depressed because on Nov. 1st I am going back to work (full-time). My baby will be 3 months old and I have her so use to me. I have 4 other kids (16, 13, 11, and 7) I was a SAHM and never had to leave my kids before...UGH. I adore my babysitter, she's great but I still wonder will my baby get attention, will she be sad, will she be able to cope with me not being there. I breastfeed her and will be pumping, I feel stressed, upset and very sad. Girl words of WISDOM please!!!!

Comments

• I go back to work in 6w and my baby will only be 2 months old. I'm a first time mom and freaking out as well!
  • Its so sad, who will be watching your baby for you?
  • In home daycare with 5 other kids...ahhh!!!!
  • Same here...omg!! oh and I forgot to mention my babysitter is pregnant...
  • Oh man, good luck I hope the transition is a little easier :( I am not looking forward to that at all I hope your baby adjusts well to the change. And good luck at work.
  • Wow....I hope these ladies can handle it!
  • I just went back it is a little different for me cause I work nights and he's sleeping at home with hubby first night I cried half my shift lucky have great coworker that helped me through it gets better thou
  • @PregnantELF I sure hope so...
    @jules thank you so much!
    @stella That was nice of your coworker, I hope it gets better fast! I dnt have much of a support system at wrk, but I have a good wrk schedule and my other kids will be there also, that at least makes me feel better.