Just because I cried

Does not mean I have PPD. I cried one time in front of people and now everyone is saying I have ppd. And my boyfriend is agreeing with them.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Your hormones are more out of whack after baby than before. Its normal to cry/be emotional.
  • While I was pregnant I did have a little depression, which no one noticed, but I got it taken care of. Them saying I have it makes me feel bad though
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't even fell blue, I was just upset when everyone decided to come around
  • I cried every day at least twice for the first 3 weeks. I was an emotional wreak(sp)
  • @vtmamajuju I glad u said its normal cause since baby been born I'm sooo emotional but not depressed, I thought hormones was pose to go back to normal afterwards!
  • With my first I had the worse baby blues. I wld watch the news an bawl my eyes out. I didn't want to ever b alone an at night I wld hold my baby an just cry cuz evrybody wld b asleep an I wld b awake alone. I didn't feel like that with my 2nd 3rd baby tho thank god.
  • I was sooo emotional after my son was born, it took s while to settle down... I will never forget bawling my eyes out because I couldn't find my slippers lol its normal and your hormones are going bezerk, give it a couple weeks and you will be more your old self again
  • Omg!!!! My bd and his family did that to me too. That sucks but try to ignore them. I will say 8 years later it still pisses me off. Lol
  • Just the baby blues! :) Those damn hormones get the best of us... You'd think people would understand lol its nice that they are concerned though! But they should listen to you, you know yourself the most!
  • your a woman your entitled to cry now a then .. dang.. i cry when i get over whelmed alot of people do.. dont worry about it.. or try not to worry about it at least.. some people are so melodramatic..
  • I cried every day for 2weeks! My dr wasn't even concerned ...she said that's was fine...as long as I wasn't haven't having negative thoughts about baby. Ur hormones are going to be crazy for a while