Letter to my kids (sorry its long)

edited October 2011 in Depression
Dear tyler, caden, and new baby girl.
I am so sorry for bringing you all into this world. Our lives are horrible right now and I certanly am not helping. We are homeless. Daddy lost his job. And we cant pay our bills. We can barely get you all diapers. Im sorry for making your lives misserable. You all (tyler & caden) seem happy. But I dont see how you can be. Mommy and daddy loves you all so very much (including baby girl). I would give you the world if I could. But I cant. I begged daddy for all of you. So its my fault. You guys dont have everything in the world but im trying. You barely have clothes and shoes that fit. But you have food. I feel so guilty that I have done this to you. I love you all but shouldnt have brought you into a world of missery.
Mommy and daddy are fighting more these days because of the hard time we are going through. But we do love you. Despite whatever we say to eachother, mommy and daddy will always love you. I would love to give you all the world, and maybe some day you will get it. But as of now, I can give you nothing. I am sorry. Please forgive me for being a horrible, worthless mother.
Hopefully things will turn around soon. I love you all will all of my heart. Which is why I feel so bad and guilty. My heart is broken because of everything I have put you through. I am sorry.

I love you all,
Your mommy.

Comments

• Try your best not to let them see you and daddy fight. As long as they are feed, have somewhere to stay, and loved its all they need. I know you want to give your babies the world but as long as there needs are met, the rest will come. And if you need help meeting there needs there are tons of places that are willing to help, food banks and churches. Keep your head up momma
  • You care enough to feel bad, and that's all that matters. There is lots of help programs out there, unemployment, cash aid food stamps. Churches are more than willing to help out. As long as they are fed and happy, then that's good. Like @mschop said try not to let them see you fight, that's the one thing that will ruin it. Your doing what you can mama and thats what matters.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thanks ladies. Im just down. We dont have privacy and dont have much choice. I try not to fight. I hated listening to it as a child so I hate doing it in front of them. We have food stamps, thats how they have food. My husband gets unemployment but its not much. And we are on the housing lists. Im just so tired. I have 2 months before our daughter gets here and we need to find a home, a place to take her. Im just stressed. :(
  • I'm sorry! I know how hard it is. I'm a single mother working my butt off and not even making enough for my rent. And wheb I have the baby, no income at all. I hope u can get into housing asap! I'll be praying for u all.
  • Thanks @chevygirl. I will do the same for you. I hope things for you. I dont know what I would do with 3 kids being a single mom.
  • I don't usually put my real personal stuff on here but I wld love to let u knw. Shortly aftr I found out I was pregnant, my husband lost his job, I lost my job n we wernt getn foodstamps. We lived in income based apartments. My husband was wrkn temp jobs that lasted 1 or 2weeks at a time, we then lost our income based apartment. We got evicted an had to stay with realatives. Then my husband found a job thru a temp service an started bringn in good money, eventually even got hired on! We ended up only staying with realatives for 3weeks an we found a cute little home that fit our needs. We moved an got evrything settled b4 our baby arrieved. What I'm tryna say is. Me n my husband Wher at our very lowest, so I knw how u feel. But u hav to keep Ur faith an keep praying, God wil get u thru it. An anthr thing I'm thankful for is that thru our toughest an trying times it brought my husband an I closer togethr cuz we realized how easily things cld b takn frm us an all we had was each othr an our kids.. my husband an I had absolutly nothing, but we had each othr an that's what kept us strong. An our marriage had actually never ever been betr than it was when we wer goin thru that. We hav a new found love an respect for each other. Stay strong mama. Here if u needa talk
  • @breewashington08 thank you for sharing that with me. I feel like our marriage is struggling. We have no privacy and we sleep with our 2 boys in the same bed as us. We are so stressed. My husband has been looking for work for over 2 months. I just dont know what to do anymore. I know as soon as I can I will be getting a job. But its hard for me to keep a job cuz I suffer from major depression and anzieity(sp). Which helps me dwell on the crap.
  • Whn we stays with my mom ther was 10th people in the house. We had our bed in a room right off of the living room, with no door. I knw all bout not having privacy. But with it bein bak in the summer we took advantage of the warm weather an we wld go for walks or take the kids to the park so we cld sit an b alone together. U an Ur husband able sit down an open up to each othr. Now is the time when u need each othr most. B strong not only for one anthr but for Ur kids also.. I promise u guys wil pull thru an b ok. It's gota get worse b4 it can get betr. An once u hit rock bottom ther is no Wher to go but up.
  • @breewashington08 thank you. We dont get much time to be alone. But I will try harder to get alone so we can talk and try not to stray apart. I need to start thinking more positive and realize things wont get better til I am thankful for what I do have. Thank you for talking to me.
  • Anytime mama. My email is bwash0809@gmail.com if u wana email me at anytime. Keep Ur head up :)