Any other oct mommies feel like their gonna be overdue?

edited October 2011 in October 2011
Im due in ten days and I have all the early labor signs but I dont feel like labor is coming soon. I walk bounce stairs pineapple wash floors everything. Im starting to feel discouraged and I reeeally dont want my edd to come and go.

Comments

• I was due today!
  • Ya I'm due in 6 days and starting to feel a little discouraged. I'm at a 3 as of last weds and thought for sure I wasn't making it past this weekend. Its already 3 pm and nothing. :(
  • Am due in 4 days and startin to feel that way!!
  • im due in 5days and i just feel like im going to go over.. its like im doomed to go over.. lol.. both my boys went over ten.. but i dont want to be in the hospital on holloween getting induced i think my hubby and i should be with our kids.. or at least one of us should.. im going to ask my dr if she will induce at 41wks instead of waiting the full ten days.. all be out by holloween.. lol.. if thats the case.. B-)
  • (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) [-O< %%- %%- %%- %%- %%- #-O
    this is for the ones left and waiting for these october babies to make up their minds!! everytime we lose one.. or rather they give birth.. i get happy for them but sad for me.. why wont these lil ones just listen to there mommas and come out already .. lol
  • Im due n 5 days but I have my dr. app monday so hope to have sum prograss or we gona talk about inducing
  • @lae3 lol I said it before but I truly believe oct is stubborn baby month!
  • im due 10/25 but my dr agreed to induce at 39 wks which is tuesday hve my wkly apmnt wednesday n will b leavin with an induction date bn at 3 n a hlf cmz n 100% effaced for wks now walkin does nothing sex nothibg im ready for him to b here
  • ok than so is nov and april.. hahah.. lol.. or mabey its the Aries, and scorpio.. those are my first two boys signs.. and this one i wont know till he comes.. could also be a scorpio if he decides to come late.. so hmmmmm will see.. what the lord has in store for me.. @MyBamBina28
  • It is stubborn baby month! I agree! I'm stuck at 2-3 cm and 50% effaced and have been in early labor for three days now. It gets really painful I go in, they say yea you're having real contractions but you're not progressing and then send me home. My due date is in 7 days now. If I'm a week late this will be a Halloween baby lol. I just wanna see my little chunker already!
  • @kdaniels ive been progressing almost a cm a week im 4cm and 70% effaced. If I go overdue I'm gona go to some costume parties as a pregnant redneck lol
  • I am officially overdue today :( still at 80% and 3 cm and am not having consistent contractions :(
  • Ohhhhh man chica that sucks 4 cm is like a huge freakin tease! And lol that idea for costume is awesome. If I'm still pregnant on Halloween I'm going to be a pregnant nun lol imagine me going in costume to l&d and saying my water just broke! Lol priceless!
  • :-( I'm due in 4 days. And I'm 1cm. If i haven't had her by my due date I'm gonna see if my doc will induce that day. Let's hope!
  • @kdaniels LMFAO!!! That would be epic.
    last time I was checked I was 4 which was last monday ill get checked thursday and im gonna ask for a membrane sweep. I get intense contractions day in and day out but nothing promising :(
  • I'm due in nov I feel like this lol
  • I will be overdue as of tomorrow. Ugh. Been dilated to a 2 for a whole month. Going to ask for a c section Thursday. He won't induce me til I'm thinned out and I'm not at all. It sucks. He thinks I will have one anyway so I don't wanna go through the induction and it end in a c section
  • @mybambina28 I hope u get some releif soon! Good luck at ur appt!
  • iI get checked that day too actually lol
  • @kdaniels well good luck to you too. Do u have fb?
  • Mhm :) ill message u on here hang on
  • I'm due 31 an I feel same but my Dr sed she induce at 39 if I want so I'm thinkn bout that im so miserable.
  • I'm due tomorrow and have NO labor signs :'( come out, Baby Boy!
  • 39 weeks today, 2cm and 60% effaced as of last Wednesday. I have had increased mucous discharge over the past few weeks (possibly parts of my mucous plug) and stronger BH contractions, but nothing worth "celebrating" haha. I tried castor oil and it didn't even give me diarrhea, let alone any pelvic discomfort. I ate a whole pineapple and very little pelvic activity resulted. Sex makes any pelvic discomfort cease. I am doomed to be late haha. She just doesn't want to come out. I am glad to see I am not alone, though! :)