shes here, my story

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
ok ladies, i was due to be induced on sunday the 16th but i woke at 1am on the 15th october feeling a little different. my contractions started at about 2 am and were 5 mins apart. but i didnt think it was labour as they stopped again after 1 hour. after 30 mins they started again, but still i didnt think it was the real thing, at 6am i called the hospital and after talking to the midwife and her hearing my pain she told me to get in asap. i was in hospital by 7am and they checked me straight away... i was already at a 5. and 15 mins later i was a 7. i turned down all pain relief and was coping well until about 10am when i had gas and air. my waters went at 10.45 and i started to push straight away, but her shoulders were stuck under my pelvic bone. the crash team were called immediatly and they pushed my tummy until i managed to push her out. it was by far the hardest labour i have had and i was climbing the walls with pain. i can honestly say i dont think i could ever go through it again. My birth partners were my hubby, my mum and my 15 year old daughter, she was super amazing and they all helped me soooo much.
florence louise mary brown was born at 11.11am on the 15th october and weighed 8llb 2.
she is super stunning and i cant believe i finally have her here, i cant stop looking at her and am so lucky to have such a great family. @SamiUK

Comments