goosh this pregnancy is never-ending !

i feel like ive been pregnant forever and this little girl doesnt not wanna come out ! tomorrow would be how far along i was when i gave birth to my son . i was induced , so i have a doctors appoitment thursday and im hoping my doctor will induce me if im dialated and effaced ! im 38 weeks 5 days :/ ive had sex with my hubby alot !!!!!!!!! tried eating a fresh pineapple and ima do alot of walking tomorrow - maybe even walk to the mall and then walk around the mall . im praying my little girl is here by this weekend ! i can't take it anymore i have horriable heartburn i can never get comfortable anymore not even on my sides i cant breath and i chase after a 2 1/2 year old all day ! this pregnancy needs to end so i can have my baby in my arms (:

Comments

• I feel that way.. Im only 37 weeks but im sitting at 3cm and 70% effaced. Its driving me nuts...
  • I no how ya feel :(
  • I feel Ya. 3.5 cm since last weds and contractions on and off for days now. And still no baby. Grrrr.
  • I feel the same way. I am 39 weeks lost my plug Weds. And keep having period like cramps. I am like come on already!! I am so tired of these cramps! They are just painful enough to bug me but not painful enough to be labor.