First Outfit & Coming Home Outfit

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
How soon did yuu have yuur bubbas first outfit and coming home outfit choosen out?
I have mine choosen out Winnie The Pooh outfit for first outfit and Little Roo for comin home outfit :)

Comments

• I picked my sons outfit out at about 35 weeks preg but then ended up getting an outfit as a last minute gift that I liked better. I didn't dress my son for the first time til we came home, so his first outfit was his coming home outfit. The hospital had little plain white shirts striped hats and white socks for him to wear. I wanted him to look newborn for a long time. He looked so diff in his outfit, makes them seem more grown up.
  • I bought an outfit for my son when I was 3 months that I ended up using and this time I picked her outfit when doing the washing of all her stuff so about 37 weeks...
  • Agree w @pregnantELF lol. Our hospital provided same outfit and I kept her in it till we went home. But ended up not using outfit we wanted bc it was colder so used a back up one we brought just in case.
  • I still have not picked one for going home. I still have time. Lol. My hospital also puts them in a tshirt and diaper.
  • about 2wks ago.. just didnt find anthing till then..
  • I can't decide but skeliton pink onzie the bones glow in the dark or a bears cheerleading outfit so idk....