happy to announce....

I had my beautiful daughter today!!
Taliah 'apple' Alexander
Born 18/10/2011, 2 days b 4 her due date.
6lb 12oz
@MrsThompson34
@Lae3 labour dust to u hun!!

I had her naturally with only gas n air but it was torture but I was determined not to give in to any pain meds.
My midwife was great, she encourage me when I was ready to give up.
I dnt blame ladies who chose to ave an epi, I say go for it b coz trust me, natural labour is not for the faint hearted, will definitely hav to think abt it twice if there's a next time.

Comments

• Congrats!! Nature? Holy cow. I couldn't do it. I only felt pain twice for about 3 mins each when I was in labor.. idk how you moms do it natural. That's awesome though.
  • Congrats. Im deff having epi when I go. Lol. I bet she is beautiful. Enjoy her.
  • Going natural is amazing!!! I have done both & natural is so much better than a medicated birth. Congratulations!!!
  • Hey hun, oh wow u had her natural more power to u. I bet shes beautiful :) I luv her name ;) how long were u in labor for?? Well im glad shes out & in ur arms :) I would love to see pics of ur lil precious apple. Ill inbox u my email later mamas. Get sum rest :) lol & thanks for tagging me like u promised. Congrats :)
  • thanks! i need it!
  • @1stWoodsBaby @angel26 thank u!! I kno half way thru am like wat am I thinkin...? Wat kind of sane person wud choose this excruciating pain..lol
  • @mamaof4 thnk u, I had a brilliant midwife who realy encouraged me n plus I went natural with my first so I thought I shud b able to do it again but to b honest I cudnt remember it being that painful then.
  • @MrsThompson34 I started having irregular contractions last nite, then they became consistent thru out the nite, I didn't get an ounce of sleep, I finally went in wen they were 3 mins apart and I cudnt bear them anymore at 8 in the morning and when they checked me I was 5cm. I was fully dialated by 10 am but the midwife wanted by waters to break naturally but that was just perlonging the torture of the pain so I convinced her to finally break them at 11.45 and then in 3 huge painful pushes, she was out.
    I will def email u pics wen I get home.

@Lae3 u'll b nxt hun b4 u kno it.
  • Congrats momma!!!
  • congrats! :X
  • Oh my goodness congrats! I wanna try and go natural hopefully I can do it but sounds like its gonna be hell. Can't wait to see those pics and hope you have good recovery.
  • Congrats mamma!!! This is my third natural no pain med and I can't really think how's is to get an epidural ???
  • Congratulations
  • Oh my congrats !!!! :) mine was half medicated and I was in excruciating pain still I give you soo much props ! Good job mama ♥
  • :-)) i know my day is comming real soon just not soon enough.. (:|
  • Thx a lot @everyone and **labour dust** to my fellow oct mamas waitin for their big day!!
  • Congratulations! I bet she's beautiful!
  • Beautiful baby! Congrats!