Leaving pregly

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
i made some comments on a controversial discussion today. as a result, i non stop have been getting messages and being bashed for my opinions. it seems like every one is acting as though things like this are ok. i dont feel the need to post outrageous things just to get sympathy from complete strangers. also, i do not get emotional over things said. i realized why i am not friends with any females, they are all to catty and turn on you at any second. i, am not like that at all. i could care less about what people think of me and if people do not like to hear the truth. i refuse to sugarcoat anything i write. i think it so i write the exact words in my head. this forum has gotten out of control. i know this will probably be deleted from dislikes, but at least i wrote what i wanted to say.

i stay focused and worry about the important things in life, my family. @martin, i will not be deleting this app because i love the opening page with the info.i will not be getting on the forum anymore as of now.

Comments

• I fully support your right to say what you want, and how you want...just remember you're talking to hormonal women haha.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @snreda... please don't go... I don't think you said anything wrong at all & I couldn't agree more with you about not having many female friends because they are catty, jealous backstabbers... I have been so hurt by 'friends' in my personal life that I now have just one female friend who lives 3 states away...
    There's nothing wrong with stating your heartfelt opinion if you're passionate about it, and everyone was pretty passionate about that discussion today, myself included.
    If you do decide to leave, know you are doing so with nothing to regret. Best wishes, hon & good luck ww/ your babé :)
  • Great saying! I dont blame you for saying whats on your mind! I the hell with those who are sending you msgs bashing you, they are doing the same you did with that girl! They say "if you dont like what they post dont comment or judge“ they are judging also!!!!

I had the feeling to apologize to her bc she took the best decision to keep that innocent baby!

But i still feel the same way for ppl who abort, kill babys is the samething, i wish them the worst!!!! I dont care what others think! If they do it just for no reason or stupid reasons i wish just like they had the courage to kill a baby to kill themselfs bc they have no feelings!
  • Dont leave!!!
  • People r fake acting...all u hear is email Martin....please...freedom of speech...i agree with u
  • @valeria449 im not really wanting to get into thid but i just think what u said is very harsh....bout woman killing themselfs ect some woman dont have any other choice but to have an abortion no one should judge its not our place to you may have your opinion about abortion ect but please keep them to yourself you are more than welcome to have that opinion but i for one dont want to here ladies talking about woman who have abortions should kill themselfs because they have no feelings thats not the case most thesr woman who do have abortions have more feeling and emtions running through them more than u will ever know.....im not trying to start drama so pleaselets all be growen women about this respectfully thank you
  • Once Again, I never told her to kill herself.
  • @snreda that wasnt to u please dont tske offence to anything said was not trying to be rude
  • I'm Not, im just trying to get across I saud things but never to go kill herself.
  • Thats The first thing that made me giggle alllll day, I love kisseys
  • Sorry if it offends you, i dont want to star drama either but yeah its my point of view. I repeat im saying for those ppl who have NO reason for abortion, or just bc they dont want to have their body with stretch marks etc... Those are the once i get sooo angry! I get offended also with that type of persons! Selfish womans who only think about themselfs and not their baby!

I dont know if she accepted my apologies but i only backed up on, my angry comments towards her bc she change her mind and like i said to her i am so happy for that baby and proud of her! I wish her the best!

I dont think abortion is the way to go, if they dont want a baby they should give them for adoption and not be so selfish! They are murderers in my eyes! If they dont want to be pregnant th er y should protect themselfs or better yet keep their legs closed!
  • I never even seen the discussion but I do have to say at the end of the day something was said to the young lady to make her change her mind. I notice when people are passionate abt sumthing it can come across as being harsh. However the whole process of abortion is harsh.

People should be able to vent about their problems without being attacked however others must be aware of the fact that some topics are veryyyyy offensive to others.

But like I said she keeping the baby right? Ok problem solved....somebody just helped that young lady from making a terrible mistake....now she should have not been told to kill herself but technically having an abortion is killing apart yourself