Need Bday Ideas Please...

edited October 2011 in Relationships
Ok preglys Thursday is my hubbys bday, and usually ill buy him some shoes n hats or colognes or go out to dinner... but since I lost my job are money is tight, fortunately I start wrkn on halloween.. so any ideas on what I can do or inexpensive ideas on what I can get him...? Any ideas r good... oh btw he's turning 28...

Comments

• Make him a document with a picture of him and a nice background called 25 reasons I love you. Them list them. (powerpoint is good for this kind of thing.) Include special memories, things he never knew you noticed about him, etc. Frame it. Then make him dinner. Something you never made before. Also, make him five coupons for a massage, dinner, a free day, unlimited hugs, etc. He'll be touched and it's almost free.
  • @blueberrysmom those r great ideas but my comp is dwn right now... I love the coupon idea, ill definitely do that thanks...
  • The coupon idea is great. I made a coupon book for my hubby for valentines day. We haven't gotten to use a lot of them though since I found out I was pregnant 4 days later and then was immediately sick for 3 months after that. But its a cute idea and will be fun to use the coupons later.
  • Cook him food that's what I did for my hubbies 29th I made him biscuts and gravy and we had steak and cake for dinner
  • Thanks ladies...