yay!! i got my induction date!

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
I'm due on Thursday and if she hasn't came on her own i get to go in Sunday to start my induction! I'm not progressing so i have to do the ceridivil or whatever its called. Then ill get my pitocin on Monday morning and hopefully she will be born october 24!! I'm soooo excited!! I didn't want to br induced at first bc i can't get an epidural and I've heard the contractions are much worse when you're induced. But I'm done being pregnant and as much as id love going into it naturally im getting very discouraged with the lack of progression!

Comments

• Good luck. I'm due 10/22 and went to the hospital today only to find out I went back a cm. Was 3.5 last weds now I am 2.5. :( I'm starting to feel discouraged as well.
  • @samantha I've done everything i can to dialate and it just doesn't work!! I was told 1 cm 3 weeks ago and then ive been told barely a fingertip the past 2 weeks. I'm tired of being preggo!
  • Ugh what is wrong with our babies? They are teasing us. Ya I don't think any induction method works. I was doing fine then when I started to try and get him out its like I am going backwards now. I'm just giving up now. Its frustrating. Its cool your Dr isn't making you wait so long past due date. My Dr wouldn't even strip my membranes my last apt. Said he doesn't do it until 39 weeks.
  • @samantha october babies are just stubborn! I was worried that my doctor wouldn't do it so soon but they were all for it! I didn't ask for a sweep because i heard it could be painful. But so is having a baby. Lol.

@excitedforoctober i know you care. Lol
    So I'm tagging you so you don't miss it
  • Aww yay! I have been mia from pregly since giving birth but I'm like let me go and check on my October mommies! I'm glad to hear you have atleast a date that u know she will be here for sure!!! But crossing my fingers she decides to come bfor that for you! :) keep me updated!
  • @excitedforoctober thanks mama! I hope you're enjoying being a mom: -) I'm sure you're fantastic at it. How us little zorian?! I hope she comes sooner too lol Sunday seems farther away than ever before. And now I'm absolutely terrified of what's to come
  • They are stubborn. I told my bf he is already taking after him. Teasing his mom pretending he is ready to come out then not coming lol. Atleaat I am not past my due date yet though.
  • He is perfect, I couldnt't be happier being his mommy! I have to say I do miss him being in my tummy bcuz I worry about everything now! But its so amazing being a mom. Dont be scared, everything will be fine! Only a few more days left, so exciting!!