Question about pre-labor

edited October 2011 in Labor
Im 36 +4 and am miserable. Tons of cramping, pain, and irregular contractions in abdomen and lower back. And so much pressure I feel like she's going to come out my butt. Dr says my body is just getting ready. I feel like its still a little bit early for her to come just yet so Im not looking to get her out right away, but I can't stand the pain anymore. Does the prelabor every stop and go away for awhile or does this mean its going to be this way until the end??? I could really use some energy and a visit from the nesting fairy before she gets here.

Comments

• I'm 38+3 I've been cramping, and contracting for a few weeks now..and as long as the pain goes away then they're just practice ones but if it comes constantly on a pattern then that's real prelabor....:) and if ur tired now it gets no better..I had all the energy then all of a suddenim down for the count, I thought I didn't Aleppo before, I'm just up all night for no reason at all!! But to use the bathroom...ugh fml I'm miserable....
  • ***sleep before,
    (FTM)
  • @new2_this Thanks. I wasn't sure the correct wordage to use. Im not sure what you would call this stage...the pre-pre-labor stage? I can't imagine feeling this way for several more weeks. I was hoping either the end would be soon or I would get a reprieve.
  • I'm hoping for the end as well..I wake up everyday and tell my son I'm ready wen you are geesh...it gets no better I'm telling you, pre-pre-labor sounds good to me..lol if you feel them constantly just make sure u keep track bc, I wasn't at first then I did for an hour it turns out they were about 6mins apart exactly I got all excited but they stopped...so no real labor. Shoot! Gud luck the rest of your pregnancy!! @vtmamajuju
  • Anyone else have any thoughts on pre-pre-labor?
  • I've been having the same symptoms as you going on 2 weeks now. I hope it means the end is near! @vtmamajuju
  • @lmd18taw how far along are you?
  • lol pre-pre-labor. I've been in that since 34 weeks!! Irregular contractions all the time I keep thinking this is the start of it then it goes away. And I'm so tired out from the contractions but I can't sleep! It's ridiculous. I'm 38+5 and so done being pregnant. XD
  • I am 37 weeks today and have been having similar, now they say i am labouring and think he will be out in less than a week so u never know!