8 days post partum

edited October 2011 in Depression
And my depression is already creeping back with a vengeance. There is a ton of contributing factors and today I completely broke down. Mavis has an appointment tomorrow so im going to ask my doctor for something then. I hate that im only 8 days out and already wodering how much I can take.
before today I felt great then today I started fighting back tears all day over nothing until finally I broke down.

Comments

• Tears are normal. But I'm glad your gonna talk to the Dr. Are you sure its depression and not just the baby blues? Either way gotta take care of momma so you can take care of babies :)
  • Yea I've been depressed for a long time and have been scared it was going to get bad. My goal is to nip it in the bud!
  • I'm sorry, i'm 7 days pp and can feel it coming on, i've had depression for the past 9 years, so I knew it was going to be hard. The sad thing is is that i'm already taking pills, I think I need to up them. Get all the help you can get. And tears are ok!
  • @kimberly4411 this will be the first time I've been strong enough to ask for medical help
  • Good! Thats a great step!! I bet you're a great mommy, strong enough to ask for help so you can be strong for your little one :)