I will not be on here for a few days

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
After all this drama I think I will leave this forum for a few days. I have enough stress right now. I just want to focus on my pregnancy and hope that all goes well this time. I am so addicted to this forum but it seems like lately there's been nothing but drama on here. My hubby also suggested that I stay off of here. Can't we just all get along?? Well tata for now.

Comments

• I hear ya girl!!
  • Aww, don't leave! Once I read initial discussion posts and realize I don't give a hoot about what they're saying, I just move on to another one. Surely there are more good posts than bad. Well goodbye if you choose to take a break anyway and best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy!!
  • I understand what you're saying. Maybe we could all take a break and consider if it's worth the stress for a few mean words on the internet. I hope that you get to relax and enjoy some peace. But please do come back soon and keep us updated on your pregnancy. :-)
  • Thanks ladies I will def be back. It's just been a long week with work and all. And I'm usually used to seeing positive things on here. I'll be back on the weekend.
  • I am more than for keeping up with the positive stuff! Making/having a baby is a miracle & nothing less!!!... we should all make a point of posting a positive discussion every day & drown out the negatives... I love being pregnant & being a mom is my whole world!...
  • I stay away from those drama filled topics and topics about miscarriages and such. I like to read the fun ones. That's what you should do if you enjoy being on here.
  • I am not getting involved with any of the dramatic conversations i haven't commented on those crazy ones lol
    but just my point of view: why let it actually stress u out?
    I mean, with how soooo boring my daily life is because i work graveyard, today on pregly has been more entertaining than anything on tv! Lol anybody feel me?! Okay not that first convo that started it all (u all know which one i mean) but reading all the catty responses and posts after it is better than any tabloid i have!
    Idk just my view. I wouldn't let anything on a mobile app. stress me out. Its entertainment.
    But if u need a break hunny by all means and i hope u and ur babe are happy as can be : )
  • I will stay away from the drama ones from now on. But I also had a mc so I like to support others that are going through what I went through. And hopefully I can give them some good advice or uplift their spirits.
  • I'll miss you :X
  • @babyboyontheway I totally feel you. I just sit back and read then walk away....
  • @katlilly right? I know (or at least i hope) that if i ever need advice or have a question then this is one of the places i go but it don't mean i have to be involved in the harsh drama. Watch, tomorrow it'll all be over with and all new posts will be up.
    It was entertaining for me though i guess that's just because I'm so dang bored lol makes me miss jerry jerry jerry! Lmao
  • @babyboyobtheway & @cali83 I can see how it can be very upsetting. I saw someone comment how for ppl with mc reading that would be heart breaking. Its sad, but really that woman needed to be talked off a ledge. But its the nastiness of the women who come out of the woodwork that say stupid things in the aftermath. I am going on fb to delete someone who I changed my mind about...