its official im scared ftm

Sh*tless about giving birth. I'm a first time mom and a week and 5 days from my due date. It finally has set in after we got the crib up yesterday. I'm really scared/nerves about giving birth and raising a nb. I know I will do fine I'm just scared. Any other ftm feeling this way

Comments

• I've been terrified of her coming out since the day i found out i was pregnant!its been one of my biggest worries. I got my induction date yesterday so now I'm even more terrified! I know no matter what I'm gonna have her in less than a week and its really scaring the poo outta me!!
  • edited October 2011
    Don't worry ladies! You both will do great. After they wash your little one and hand he/she to you, you will get the best sworm of emotions and in that you'll get your motherly instinct. You'll know just what to do with your baby. That baby has been a part of your for 40 or close to 40 weeks and it'll click so naturally when you look at that precious face. I'm a ftm too (had my baby 1 week ago) and I wouldn't trade one second of time with her for anything. I know you both will do just fine.
    @sara102011 @stephforever89