So ready to have this little baby.

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I got 5 more weeks to go and I am so ready to have my baby girl. Im so ready to have my body back.

Comments

• I got one week til induction and id give anything to have the baby come today or tomorrow but it looks like he's to comfortable in here.
  • You ladies are so lucky to be so close. Lol. I feel like my time will not get here. I have 7-10 weeks left. Lol. So done and ready. I never thought i would think this way. But this little girl is such a trouble maker. Lol.
  • I have 2 weeks left and so ready to deliver this child of mine!
  • I have 1 1/2 weeks until my c section. I'm hoping and praying he comes within the next 7 days so my husband(who is deployed) can Skype and see his baby boy!
  • 3 more weeks...full term tomorrow...and I'm sooooo ready for nov 10 to get here...all this pressure is very uncomfortable
  • I'm over ready I'm getting another growth scan Fri & if suspicions are correct I will be induced hopefully that night!!!! I was originally set for induction on the 17th but some how they wanted to wait to do a growth scan because she's been measuring 5 weeks ahead since I was 29 wks today I'm 38+2 but measuring 43+4 so um praying I have this baby this week
  • I'm 37 weeks and now that my baby is full term I'm so ready for him my body is so tired of this weight. And I can't wait to see his gorgeous face.
  • I have 2 days till my induction and i am sooooo ready to meet my little boy!!! On the other hand i am sooo scared too...ftm and im only 5 feet tall and weigh 135 pounds...they say baby is prolly gonna be a 9 pounder....OUCH!!! LOL
  • I think my body is so ready to have this little girl. We are going to try and have her in 2 weeks when I 37 weeks along. It so hard to do anything.
  • I got 4 weeks or so and I'm w u I want to sleep on my stomach so bad lol
  • yeah me too girl.. im due fri and i just know im going over.. it sucks.. well i dont know for sure but i just feel like i will go over all the way as far as they will allow.. it sucks.. im doing everything i can to encourage him out and n
  • Two weeks amd three days till my due date!