help!

What's the most natural diaper to use that's closest to cloth diapers??

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I love pampers!!! My baby will have a soaked diaper and the inside will be totally dry! :-)
  • Pampers are great, especially for newborns! Huggies are good too & cheaper! It's best to try a few to make sure baby don't have sensitive skin
  • @mommyof3tobe & @missq_1sttimemommy2b

I actually loved the protection pampers had for my baby but she's really sensitive and now is all chafed (sp?) And gave her a tiny rash. I switched to huggies pure and natural the protection is pretty good too, her rash went away but she's still extremely chafed , I'm also using vaseline and a&d after every diaper and I rinse out every wipe.
  • @MommyLovesSparkle how old is ur baby? My baby have the same problem right now she's 2wks, its cause they pee & poop soo much. I was using Pampers and thought they made her chafed(no rash) so I started using huggies natural care also but doctor say its not the diapers just keep using destin & change diapers frequently.
  • If you have the big wholesale store called bj's its like sams club and costco, their store brand is hypoallergenic.
  • @missq_t1sttimemommy2b I hope our babies get better its so sad to see it like that. And she's a week and a day, how does desitin work with it? I only use a&d and vaseline right now but my mom and grandma have a old remedy that makes it better ima try it tonight its corn starch and water and you make it into a paste. And yeah I change her diapers very frequently.

@babyhamm I don't think I have one :( but thank you anyway
  • @MommyLovesSparkle yes everytime I wipe hers she cries so I kno it hurt. Omg my mama told me the same thing about the corn starch & it was working at 1st, I had stop using it that's when it came back but had only been using destin for the pass 2days, I think ima go back to the corn starch.
  • Corn startch is awesome!!
  • The best thing is to let their booties open to air whenever you can. I used to let my son lay naked on a towel so if he went potty without his diaper on, the mess was easy to clean up. Also, be careful with cornstarch. It promotes yeast growth and the last thing your baby needs is a yeasty rash.
  • @missq_t1sttimemommy2b hopefully the cornstarch will start to work I need to start it now .

@rtmommy yeah that's what I'm doing too and that's true. Maybe just a little cornstarch then..