random question

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
Does anybody miss being pregnant??? I had a c-section on Monday, and I was soooooo ready to be done with the pregnancy but I notice I still feel my stomach for his kicks & movements then I remember he's here lol. I miss my belly and I miss him being so close to me and moving inside my stomach... Anybody else feel or have felt like this after they gave birth?!?!?!?!

Comments

• Yes yes!!! Its very common. Hints the reason I am baking baby number 5 lol.... I missed being pregnant so much wanted so badly to feel those kicks again etc.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ya :( I'm 8 weeks pp and everytime me and hubs have sex we aren't using any protection. He wants to wait a few years before having another baby. I agree with him but deep down I'm glad he doesn't pull out cuz I kinda do wanna be pregnant again. Who knows I might already be again but won't know for a few more weeks :)
  • Yes my baby 2wks & I miss being prego sooo bad I had a smooth & easy pregnancy but had 2 deliver her by c-section & I'm in so much pain from it, if she was still inside me I would be moving around fine! I miss my belly & the kicks & the attention lol but I don't plan on doing this again for atleast 8yrs(knowing ima have anotha c-section)
  • ooohhhh!! i miss being prego so badly! baby Levi is almost 3 months old and i want another baby already soooo soooo badly! hubby said we could start trying again around Levi's 1st Bday!
  • Yes I did. I still get phantom kicks and my baby is almost 6 mo
  • I will lay my son on my belly and just think about him being inside. I miss the kicks and having him all to myself
  • @proudmomma omg there's actually a term for it? Im 9days pp and if i lean against something i swear i feel a kick but i know she's not there. It freaks me out a little. Two days ago i swore i felt a leg lol.

Although i had a c section im in less pain now than i was being pregnant. The c section pain is better than my pregnancy pain which sounds crazy but shows how much i wanted my baby. I felt so much better after my c section i wanted up outta bed as soon as i came outta recovery. They still made me wait 8hrs but as soon as i was allowed i jumped up and made them take my catheter out. After that i was up walking comfortably unlike when i was pregnant it was constant pain.

So no, i don't miss it cause i don't miss the pain.
  • That's good you didn't have to really suffer pain after. Pregnancy can be really painful. My first pregnancy I didn't hurt I loved being pregnant but I was 16. Now I'm 28 and with baby #2 it was painful. It's crazy how when I was not in my "birthing years" it wasn't bad lol.
  • That's good you didn't have to really suffer pain after. Pregnancy can be really painful. My first pregnancy I didn't hurt I loved being pregnant but I was 16. Now I'm 28 and with baby #2 it was painful. It's crazy how when I was not in my "birthing years" it wasn't bad lol. @steph_due_101611