I've got no life...

edited October 2011 in Depression
:'( feeling real lonely right now. Boyfriends been gone for 3 hours to hang out with his cousin and I've been here with my baby. I have no friends to talk to, and have never been apart from my baby for more than 15 minutes. Not because I wouldn't like to but because I've got no where to go... I've had one friend visit me since my baby has been gone... I just feel outcasted and I just don't feel like its worth me reaching out to them. I just had the baby, why should I be calling them? I was more than there for them and they're no where for me. I just don't know anymore... I'm sick of being alone and just having my boyfriend isnt enough for me. I feel so fuckin ALONE.

Comments

• Girl... i feel like that all the time. I havent even stepped foot outside in so long. Im really excited when i get to go to the store and even take a walk outside because i get to interract with adults. And get outside. I feel so behind these four walls
  • @valentinasmommy
    I guess this is life after pregnancy when you have no good people in your life. Idk what the hell I expected. He's crying right now and I'm crying right along with him
  • I know how you feel. My bf is in the military so I moved 15hrs away from everyone I knew to be with him. I had no friends, no family, nothing. He works on average 14-16hrs a day so he was never ever home and even when he was he was sleeping. It is hard. All of my friends would txt me when I was down there saying they can't wait til I come home and now I am back and they are nowhere to be found. I'm home bc my boyfriend and I got into a nasty fight and all I want is someone to hang out with to get my mind off things!! Thank God for Pregly hahah cheer up momma! My son keeps me sane, just enjoy your alone time with him. Go for walks or to the store or just ramble to him. We sing and dance all day lol idk what I would do without him! If ya ever need someone to talk to though feel free to inbox me :)
  • I feel the same. Just know you're not alone.
  • Me too and I know I will be for a few months.. But I also think u should at least tell ur freimds ur ready to hang out have one save u n take u put for an hr or two.. I know I alwaus want to give my girls space right agter thete bbys born just cause I dont know how theyet feelin about company.. Of course call but not as mich cause I domt want to mess w ther routine.. For the first mnth at least.. Good luck hope u feel better