Late July Early August Babies...

edited October 2011 in Ages & Stages
How are your babies doing? What are they doing these days?

Levi born 7/21/11 @ 6lbs 5oz now weighs 11.6 he's found his foot and stares for long periods of time at it! lol! he figured out that his hand is just a good as his paci! he sleeps through the night! is just beginning to have an intrest in toys that rattle or play a tune! and does not want to be held like a baby! he wants to sit up even tho his head is still pretty wobbly...when on his tummy he has no intrest in picking up his head..he smiles when he farts and has yet to giggle or laugh :(

Comments

• Jus wait till he hits 4 months, my son slepted threw the night then BAM!! At 16wks he was waking up every hr. Then he starting teething, im now in week 2 of it and im soo tired. My son will be 18wks this Saturday. They also call it Sleep Regression when babies hit 4 months. They kinda go back to the newborn stage. It don't happen to all babies, but jus prepare for it
  • @mzmommy1st did ur son start drooling a lot b4 he started teething? if so how much b4...it seems early but Levi is drooling all over the place and has started 2 be really cranky this whole past week..wondering if hes gettin close?
  • Well elijah was born 7/27/11 at 27 weeks he was 2lbs5oz and now he is 7lbs 3oz he is learning to eat every feeding from a bottle and nursing a few times a day... we are so thankful for his progress. He loves to smile and look around.
  • @snowwhitej Wow! what a blessing that he is doing so well! i think smiles are my most favorite part!
  • @vanalkr thank you he is my miracle he has the funniest smiles
  • My lil girl Zahara Angelina was born on 7/21 like Levi, she's such a happy baby, she's always smiling and talking (bby talking), nd she has slept thru nights since she's been born, she kicks the blankets off of her, and lately has been having her hand in her mouth she may b teething... she loves to be held to wher she can see everythng that's taking place too so she very alert... I love my bby n enjoy watchn her grow!
  • My son Adam was born 7/22 7lb10oz 19.5 in long now almost 3 months he is 14lb and 23.5in long. He does NOT sleep through the night but smiles laughs coos and is starting to play with toys. He loves music it makes him happy. He enjoys tummy time and holds his head up great he already can manover around in a circle. I love him so much
  • @vanalkr, yes he drooled a lot and munched on his had all the time.. and I used baby oral Jel lastnight I we got some sleep which we haven't had in 2.5 weeks. His gums ain't swollen or red, which I looked for the signs,and I didn't dee any. So I asked a friend how has 2, 2yr olds and 1yr. And she told me he was which explains everything. His gums r jus hard and where he is cutting there r bumps..
  • My son was also born on the 21 July, hes constantly on my boobs lol and now weighs 18 pounds exactly because of it! Hes always chewing his fists and trumps better than his dad! Hes still unsteady with head but can chatter and has a smile that could make your heart burst :)