strange kicking

edited October 2011 in Ages & Stages
My daughter will be 12 weeks on Saturday. She is a lean mean kicking machine! She'll lay in her bed, car seat, stroller, swing, & jus kick, kick, kick, kick, flare her arms around, kick, kick kick. It reminds me of a backstroke maybe. But the reason im saying something on here is because sometimes she does it very fast and almost violent like. N it makes me mildly concerned like is there something actually wrong w her? Is tht y she's acting out so wildly? Pls help!

Comments

• My daughter does the same thing, she's also 3mnths... I think its perfectly normal, lol but urs sounds like she's gona b quite a kicker... good luck mama..
  • Haha thanks. I figured she would b the day (wen I was still prego w her) her daddy went to kiss my belly n she kicked so hard she got him square the nose! It was hilarious! She's got a good arm too. Knocked me in the face a couple times already! b-( lol @mami_of_3
  • My little one is 1 week old and she does the same thing at times. It looks just like she is trying to swim for her life. If she grunts/looks like she is in pain, I've read that it could be gas or trouble pooping.. but other than that.. I think its pretty normal.
  • Lol.. thats too cute...
  • My girl has been a very strong kicker since in my belly. We joke she's gonna be a soccer player or kick boxer.
  • I say the same thing \m/ @natashalynn i was kinda worried bout it but my mom said its jus her practicing how to use her legs. Its funny tho cus wen she gets excited (usually wen she watches micky mouse playhouse) thos legs jus b kickin away lol