how many oz is/did ur 7 wk old eating?

edited October 2011 in First time moms
My baby is drinking 5 oz every 3-4 hrs sometimes 5 hrs is that normal?

Comments

• That's what my baby is starting to do now, he's 6 weeks.
  • Good question. My baby drinks 4oz eveey 4 hrs.
  • mines 7week n just started 5 ..
  • every 3hts tho!!! xcept @ night.. shell go longer
  • My lil man is 5wks n eating anywhere from 5-8oz every 2-4hrs which his doc said is about right for his size :*
  • my 7wk old is eating 4oz every 3 to 5 hours and sleeping 6 to 8 hrs at night
  • My baby at 7 weeks would drink 4oz every 3.5-4 hrs! he would do this all day and have his last feed at 10 (dream feed) and then sleep through the night till 7.30-8
  • Hey ladies. :) mine is 5 weeks and she drinks probably 2oz breast mink and then 1-2 oz formula every 3 hours
  • Oh wow! So my baby is about to rev up... Holy crap glad I read all these posts... I just started producing 4-5 issue so I have been freezing / stockpile. She is at 2-3 issue every 2-3 hours and just hit 3 weeks. They grow so fast!!!
  • Mine is 6 weeks and is almost at 7oz.
  • My son just started drinking 6 oz last.week at.7 weeks he was drinking 5 every.3 hours he slept through the night for.the first time the.other night
  • edited October 2011
    My son is 7wksgood today n he just started drinking all 3oz every 3 hours. Every 4 hours at night. How much are ur babies weighing?
  • wow! my son is 3mo today and just now got where 5oz isnt quite enough! weird! shouldnt he b eating way more than that? im gonna pump 2morrow and c whats going on! lol