due today! in l&d last night. still closed: (

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
It doesnt matter what i do i can't dialate
Its my due date today and I'm nothing. I'm a tight fingertip. I had to go to l&d last night for dehydration and they were willing to keep me through the night but i didn't see the point. Id get sent home anyway. I'm really getting discouraged. I am going in Sunday to start my induction but that seems ages away. :-(

Comments

• Dont worry hun. You can still go into labor at 1cm. :).. im at a 4 and still no labor. :( its extremely aggervating
  • I'm sorry. I feel your pain. I went to hospital and I went from a loose 3 to a 2. :( at yesterday Dr apt I was back at a 3 but no signs of labor at all for me. Have you had your membranes stripped? I just had mine done yesterday so far nothing. :( labor dust to you. Maybe she will surprise you :)
  • edited October 2011
    @thetrondsons1st i know i can go into labor at any time i just hate the feeling of how i think ill go into labor and nothing. Or the spontaneous contractions that aren't doing anything. When is your due date??! I couldnt imagine being at a 4 and nothing: ( now i feel bad for bitching

@samantha no i haven't had them stripped because we just set up the induction. I really think i lost some of my mucus plug yesterday morning but another part of me thinks i was just seei g things. Who knows. I hope she surprises me. I want her here and i want her here now!!!!!
  • I know how you feel I'm due in 2 days and it feels like its never ending now. Have you tired epo or anything? I just got red raspberry leaf tea its gross. I have epo but haven't used it yet. Maybe bouncing on a ball and squats will help if you haven't yet? Good luck atleast by the end of the weekend she will be here. :)
  • @samantha yeah i did the raspberry tea. Just put a ton of sugar in it and its delicious!! I have the epo but i don't really get it. Lol. Done the squats and ball as well. And those didn't do anything either!! Yeah my sister keeps reminding me that no matter what ill have her in less than a week. I've been up for about a hour now and have had some untimable mildly painful contractions. Just teasing me!!
  • Lol I don't get the epo either but I am going to try tonight. How many glasses of tea do you drink? My boy has been teasing me too for about 3 weeks now. Ill have very regular painful contractions then they just stop! That's cool your Dr was willing to induce so close to your due date I think my Dr will make me wait till I am way over due. :(
  • @samantha just a couple. I guess my efforts could be a little more trying but i do try it all and it doesn't work. I think ill have hubby make me some tea this morning. I got real painful contractions as soon as i left the hospital last night but stopped when i got home. I thought they'd make me wait longer but since the baby has been great the whole time they are alright with it. I tried to get them to induce last night but they wouldnt until i was 40+1. My mom said i should've waited tp get dehydrated just 1 more night. Lol
  • Yeah it sux to be so close and nothing happen.. I have been having contractions but they arent getting stronger. Im due nov 8th. But by next thurs if i dont go into labor on my own.. They are gunna break my water bag
  • Lol maybe ill get dehydrated today Haha. I drank tea while bouncing on my ball had contractions for hours after just not close enough together. I drank 3 glasses back to back lol. I should do it while going up and down stairs Haha.