UPDATE !!!!!!!!!

so im 39 weeks exactly today. i just got back from my doctors appt and not so good news ! he said she is still kinda high and my cervix is still closed but im thinned out , whatever that means . he kept tryna to say he has delivered over 10,000 babies and not one women has ever been pregnant forever ! i know that but its not the news i wanted to hear . he made an appt for me next thursday but he said if my water breaks the call him ! i cant take this anymore :(

Comments

• Awe hang in there hun! Not much longer! Try to keep busy to make the days go by faster! I did a crazy amount of baking, painting and cleaning in the last week. One day, I made 4 batches of muffins, 2 batches of cookies, brownies, and then made a crazy detailed dinner. Lol but I know the feeling you have. Hugs to you mama.
  • YYou can also try walking, sex and bouncing to see if it'll help you along!
  • @natashalynn oh ive been cleaning and rearranging everything over and over again . lol & thats what ive been doing i kept telling my hubby he sperm wanna work to put her in but not take her out ! i dont like walking by myself and my hubby works from like 4 to close everyday so in the mornings he is sleeping and at night he isnt home . ima try jumping on the bed today lol
  • Haha good idea. Put on some good music and rock out! At least you'll have a blast!! Lol
  • @natashalynn it will be good cause i can do it with my 2 year old lmaoo
  • Ive been doing everything i can! Walking, sex, bouncing on my exercise ball... Had a doc appt yesterday and im dilated to 4cm and thinned.. But no labor! Ugh. Labor dust for you!! ******