1day.. and nothing... argh.. i hate my body sometimes!!!!!

edited October 2011 in October 2011
this is my third pregnancy and birth and im due tommorow needless to say im not in labor.. im getting sad that im going to go over.. i went over ten days with my last 2 and had to get induced.. i was just hoping and praying i would go in labor.. :-(( im just wondering why my body wont do the dam thing already!!! ive been doing epo.. walking squats, stairs, ball, tea, castrol oil, not all in the same day.. lol.. over the last wk.. and nothing.. i dont want to wait ten days!!!!! it will be holloween.. i asked to be induced next fri.. at exacly 41wks if i dont go by then.. and i have one dr on bord now i need to wait and see if the other dr. will agree.. wish me luck and labor dust ladies i need it..

Comments

• Lots of Labor Dust (*)
  • Labor dust!! Im 4cm dilated and 80% effaced and still no labor. :( hang in there :)
  • @adriels_mommy thanks and im excited to report the dr just called and my induction date is set for oct. 28 fri.. next wk .. 1wk over so im happy there is an end date to this preg.. i really am excited about being out before holloween to be with all my boys.. still praying i go natural but happy to have a day in site :-D
  • Awe good luck. I'm ready to be done too. I haven't even talked about induction with my Dr. He made me wait till 39 weeks to get my membranes stripped so Idk how long he will make me wait for an induction. :( I'm due in 2 days and no sign of labor for me either. Oh and maybe you should try all of the induction methods in one day. It would have to do something then. Lol.
  • @Samantha i would if i didnt think it would be too exhausting and stressfull on my lil one.. im just gonna do some houswork today.. and pray.. lol.. labor dust to you too (*)
  • Lol I'm kidding I could only imagine what it would do. I'm gonna clean today too. I'm going to pretend I'm a slave and everything has to be sparkling if that doesn't start labor I'm crawling under a rock and waiting till he decides its time.
  • Sending u lots of labor dust hun :) good luck
  • Good luck! Nothings working for me either. C section set for Oct 31 but I've decided if I go in labor before then, I may try for a vbac
  • @sands3 good luck i hope your body does what its supposed to .. mines not listening to me.. lol.. @MrsThompson34 thanks :) @Samantha yep so far.. i got my room .. laundry.. and kitchen done .. except i need to sweep and mop.. then my bathroom.. lol.. b-(
  • Thanks. I only made it to 6cm with my son so that decreases my chances for a successful vbac, but I've been taking the epo and walking a lot. I hope that's helped
  • Have you asked about getting ur membranes stripped? I went over due & at 41+1 my midwife stripped them & I ended up in labor just a couple hours later.
  • @sands3 and your bodys been through it.. so mabey it will relax more this time.. @mszcastillo yes but they dont do it :/ i dont understand why.. but.. they dont even do internal exams until your in labor
  • Thats crappy. You'd think they'd wanna get you into labor naturally.
  • I hope so. My Dr won't do exams either until labor. I asked when they were going to check my cervix and she said not until I'm having regular contractions :(
  • @2ndbutfirst ya thats the plan from here on out! @mszcastillo I know.. Huh. @sands3 mine says cause it dieant change anything or indicate that ur going into labor.. U can be dialated toa 4 for wks
  • Yea but at least you'd know and can do more to help dilate further
  • I'm being induced the same day. Labor dust to us both so we don't need the induction
  • @sands3 i know i agree.. id like to know .. but im walking around blind.. lol. @kailiasmomma05 oh yeas.. cause i know niether of us want to be induced.. %%- (*)
  • Due tomorrow & c dr hope prograss if not got my induction date already for sunday night
  • @Roxy good luck!
  • I got 3 days left, no induction date, and no progress too..cervix is still high, dialated to 2cm. No contraction in sight and baby is estimated at a healthy 8lbs. They should make a past edd forum :) labor dust to all of us bound to go late! :)
  • @meliz1187 my dr doesnt do internals until labor starts so at least you have a status.. lol.. not that it makes a difference.. my lil guy is at least 8lbs im guessing more like 9lbs.. i asked at my last apt to be induced on the 28th instead of holloween so i could be home with my kids.. 9yrs and 18mths.. and i was surprised when they gave me the date.. now its my due date and no baby!! which i could have predicted.. lol.. i went over with my last two as well.. still praying to go natural though.. labor dust to you (*) %%-
  • Well at least you have a day set now, which is great but hopefully you go natural .. lots of labor dust your way (*)
  • @adriels_mommy thank you.. knowing there is an indefenate end in sight is assuring.. and calming